Special Edition

Special Edition

Do not read if under the age of 12 as in if you were born in 2001 it's ok to read because you're in seventh grade and you know... But anyway don't read if you don't like dirty parts I SWEAR this was not my idea! You can blame my friends (you know who you are dirty minded freaks) anyway don't read if you don't want to just skip it and don't read under the age of 11 or if you were born in 2002 (6th grd.)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Chapter 56

Lexi's POV

His hands move to my lower back, placing me on the bed. I tug at his curls as he runs a hand on my thigh.

He unzips my dress. He slowly takes it off not breaking the kiss. He throws it to the floor and I unbutton his shirt. His mouth moves to my neck and sucks softly on my flesh finding my sweet spot.

I let out a soft moan as he bites on it and softly blows on it. I unbutton his jeans.

"I'm sorry I cheated on you... I love you Lex." He says.

"I love you." I say kissing him. He plays with the hem of my panties.

He then lowers himself and takes them off with his teeth. He then turns me around and nuzzles his face in my neck and kisses it.

"Wait!" I say.

He looks confused.

"Condom." I say.

He goes over to the drawer and gets out the little tin foil. He rips it with his teeth and throws the foil to the ground. He slips on the condom.

He grabs my waist letting me adjust. He then slowly slips himself into me. I let out a moan. I never thought my best friend or boyfriend has this big of a crotch.

He starts slow at fist picking up the pace. I let out a moan and tug at his curls. He starts going deeper, harder, and faster.

"So big..." I moan.

He moans/whispers my name.

"Lex, you're so tight.." He breaths.

He goes faster and harder feeling so good. He grips onto my hips going deeper. He is going fast and deep making me moan out his name, he is fucking me so hard.

"H-Harry, I-I'm coming close.." I moan.

"A-Almost there." He moans.

When he comes undone he spills his sperm into the condom. I lay down on the sheets and cover myself putting my panties back on. I close my eyes, getting ready for the huge hangover I'll have tomorrow.

"I love you." He whispers cupping my cheek.

"I love you." I nuzzle into his chest and close my eyes.

*Sunday*

(Still Lexi's POV)

There is a banging on our door. I groan and wake up. I kiss Harry's cheek and open the door.

"What!?" I groan.

"Sorry! We are heading back to the dorms." Says Haley.

"Ok... Bye." I say closing the door.

Oh shit. I forgot to put clothes on! I am only in my undergarments shit shit shit!

I put on Harry's shirt that covers me and back in bed and get my phone.

'Harry and Lexi go into a hotel to spend the night. Our paps heard moanings and names being heard. We also heard banging. Did Hazza live while he's young and bang Girlfriend Alexis Brooks? Is this the last girl Harry will be with?'

Fucking paps.

Harry moves so his head is on my chest and wraps his arm around my waist.

"What time is it?" He groans.

"11:30." I whisper running my hand through his curls.

"The paps followed us here." I whisper.

His head snaps up, his eyes widen.

"What?!" He asks.

I show him my phone.

"Fuck. Babe I'm sorry." He says.

"It's fine." I mumble.

---

I nuzzle my head into his chest putting the blanket over my shoulder. My hangover is killing me right now and Harry and I are watching Friends. Well Harry is watching Friends.

"You ok love?" He asks.

"My head hurts." I mumble.

"Is it that or you just don't want to get up because you're sore?" He chuckles.

"Both." I groan.

I only get up to go to the bathroom because I wobble or sometimes I just tell Harry to carry me.

"Can you get me Advil?" I ask.

"Sure baby." He kisses my forehead and heads downstairs.

Harry's POV

Guess I fucked her to hard. Oops! I open the cabinet and grab the small bottle and a glass of water.

"Harry, why do you need Advil?" Asks my mum.

"Because." I say.

She raises her brow.

"I, my, hand hurts." I lie.

"Is Lexi upstairs?" She asks smirking.

I nod embarrassed. She laughs and pats my shoulder.

"I want grandkids sooner or later Harry." She jokes.

"Muuuum!" I groan.

She chuckles and goes to the living room.

I go upstairs giving her the pills and water. I get in bed with her cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's sucky I'm really tired from the day and my crush.

That fucker, I swear one of these days I'm gonna end up slapping his head and end up hugging him.

Today at school he saw me and then hugged a girl RIGHT IN FRONT of me. What kind of crush does that?!? Apparently he does.

But you know what if he wants a game I'll give him a game. And I mean it Zayns_Babe_Love1D

Please comment and vote I know you guys don't comment but a word won't hurt. Thanks for the 1.5K+ reads I'll try update tomorrow.

Love you all xx

P.S. I'm not writing EXTREMELY dirty sex because I'm no slut plus my friends are reading this story :p