Pictures

Chapter 58

Harry's POV

"Maybe it's the way she walked!" I sing into the microphone, it's the last concert before we go to the UK for Christmas. I can't wait to see Lex. I haven't seen her since we got our tattoos and I haven't talked to her, I have a busy schedule.

"Straight into my heart and stole it!" I sing. "Through the doors and past the guards!"

"OW!" Adds Niall as Louis and Liam smile at the fans and Zayn waves.

"Just like she already owned it!"

"I said can you give it back to me," sang Zayn. "She said never in your wildest dreams!"

"Here we go!" Adds Liam.

"And we danced all night to the Best Song Ever! We knew every line now I can't remember how it goes, but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the Best Song Ever! I think it went Oh Oh Oh I think it went Yeah Yeah Yeah! I think it goes...."

----

I run to the bathroom. See the thing is, when you are in a concert you have to run for your life to get into the restroom.

Once I'm done Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall are already banging on the door trying to get into the restroom.

I open the door and Niall gets inside imedietly. I chuckle and sit down on the couch getting my phone out.

"No time we have to go to an interview." Says Paul putting my phone in his pocket.

"Really Paul? Give me my phone back." I say.

"No we need to leave you always spend like three hours talking to her." He says.

I roll my eyes an pretend to leave. When he's not looking I get my phone out of his pocket and run behind the big black boxes.

"Give me the phone." He says.

"No." I say hugging my phone.

He picks me up by my stomach and takes me away from the boxes and puts me on the couch.

"ZAYN! LIAM! HELP!" I yell.

Paul starts tickling me and I can't help but laugh and let go of my phone.

"Louis! Niall!" I yell.

I jump on his back and take my phone back. I run into the bathroom.

Harry: hey, love sorry I haven't talked or texted u I have a busy schedule

Babe: hi, babe it's ok I'm with Michael about to get on a ride text you later ok? Love you

Michael?

I go on Instagram and see a pic of Lex and a dude with blonde hair, a couple freckles on his face, blue eyes, tan skin. Who the hell is this guy and why is Lex on his back giving him a kiss on the cheek?

"Harry we have to go." Knocks Paul, I don't say anything and get out and into the back seat on the black Range Rover.

Liam sits next to me and I go on my phone seeing more pics of Lex and the dude. I found one pic where he had his shoulder around he, and she was laughing.

"You ok there?" Asks Liam.

I nod and turn off my phone not wanting to see a pic where I will end up breaking my phone.

"Dude what's wrong?" Niall turns around.

"I- nothing." I mumble.

"You know you can trust us." Says Louis.