The Dress

Best Friends

Chapter 69

Lexi's POV

I wake up at six in the morning to take a shower and dry my hair to curl it and put on lotion and put on my ring. I put on a pearl bracelet and my diamond studs on and walk out to my closet.

I put on a white long sleeve shirt, a brown leather jacket, a brown scarf, off white leg warmers, my brown leather boot heels, and a grey beanie on top. I go to the bathroom to get my make up bag.

"Babe." Mumbles Harry.

"Huh?"

"Get back in bed."

"I have a dress appointment with your mum, Gemma, Haley, Eleanor, Perrie, Danielle, and my mum, love."

He grunts and turns around to face me. I finish putting on mascara, I'm sitting on the toilet and Harry gets his phone.

"Babe." Says Harry, again.

"Hmm?"

I put on mascara and hear the camera click.

"Harry!" I say.

"What?" He asks, acting all innocent.

"You better not post that on twitter or Instagram." I say putting my make-up away.

"To late." He says.

My phone buzzes and sure enough I'm on the photo with the caption, 'She don't need make-up she's already beauteeeeful.'

I get out my phone and take a picture of him.

I post it with the caption:

'Payback, lol not even my fiancé looks good in every photo he comes out in. xx'

"Why thank you." He says.

I stick out my tongue at him and walk over to him. He gets up.

"Harry put boxers on." I say throwing his boxers that are on the floor.

He groans and walks over to me avoiding the boxers. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my lips.

"I love you." He says, putting on his boxers.

"I love you too, I have to go now." I reply.

"Have fun." He says. "Pick a sexy dress."

"Haha, ok." I say sarcasm going along with that sentence.

He winks and says an I love you before I get inside my mustang and drive to my mums house.

"Hello ladies!" I say walking

"Hey!"

---

"It looks to vintage." Says my mum.

"I like the lace." Says Perrie.

"It's looks really nice." Says Haley.

I nod. "Can I try something else?" I ask the lady.

"Course."

I walk back into the dressing room. The lady goes back to go look at more dresses.

My phone buzzes.

Harry: miss u bby xx

Lex: miss u too love x

Harry: u having fun trying on dresses? x

Lex: yeah but it's not same without u :/ xx

Harry: well you didn't let me go. x

Lex: it's bad luck to see my dress babe xo

Harry: I don't believe in 'bad luck' I just want to see my bride to be in a sexy dress ;) xx

Lex: haha loser I have to go I love you xx

Harry: love you too love xxx

I lock my phone as soon as the lady comes back in, the dress is beautiful.

The vil is lace and sparkly and the dress is beautiful. It's a mermaid dress.

A-N: sorry it's short and sorry for any typos I'm ending the story soon