"Whats the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Chapter 26

✮Lexi's POV✮

After eating dinner I had prepared for my mum I got upstairs. I get my guitar and go out side to my balcony. Singing is one thing I do when either I stressed or just want to think and be alone.

I strum a bit. My mind is blank.

"Heart beats fast, colors and promises, how to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid, to fall, watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly goes away some how." I sing strumming.

"One step closer," I strum. "I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more." I sing.

I put my guitar down and go inside my room.

*Next Day*

Once I'm done taking a shower I put on shorts, spaghetti top and put on a blue knitted shirt that shows my shoulder. I put on my converse and put my hair in a pony tail.

I get toast and drive to Hollister.

"Morning!" I hear.

I turn to see Sean in the register.

"Morning!" I say. I go in the locker rooms and put in my phone.

I go out and start folding clothes rude costumes left. I fix all the shirts and move on to the next item.

"Wanna go to lunch together?" He asks.

"Umm...yeah sure." I say.

I go to the register and put my hair in a messy/neat bun. I help some customers out and food the clothes.

Haley walks in.

"Hey!" I say.

"Sup!" She says.

I laugh. I help out some more people and go get my phone from the locker room.

"Hey ready for lunch?" Asks Sean.

"Yeah." I say locking my locker and going out.

"So you know Haley?" He asks.

"Yeah we've been friends since middle school." I say.

He nods. I feel like someone is watching us and I turn to look around. I take my distance away from him.

Stupid paps. He's taking photos of us. I wonder what Harry is doing right now. I miss him.

"You want Subway?" He asks.

"Sure!" I say a little to fast.

Luckily there are only two teens.

More paps and girls come so the manager locks up the place leaving only the two girls Sean and I.

"Oh my god! Can we take. Picture with you?" Asks one of the girls.

"Sure." I say.

Once I'm done taking the pictures they go back to eating.

"So why are girls asking you to take a pic with them? And why is there paparazzi?" He asks.

"I'm dating Harry Styles from One Direction." I say.

"Oh." He says.

"Yeah." I say.

*After Lunch*

Once we are back at the store after the paps and half of the girls are gone we walk back to Hollister.

"Can I take a picture with you?" Asks a girl.

I nod smiling into the camera.

"Thanks!" She says.

I smile and walk back to the register.

"Where did you go?" Asks Harry walking closer to the register.

"To go get lunch with Sean." I say.

His jaw clenches and I know he's mad. I look down at the key board.

"It was just a lunch." I say.

"More like a damn lunch date." He says.

"It wasn't like that." I say through my teeth.

"It wasn't a date it was just friends going to lunch chill." Says Sean.

Harry rolls his eyes.

"She's taken I want you to leave her alone." Says Harry.

"He's just a friend." I say.

"Oh so now you're gonna agree with whatever he says?" He asks.

"I wasn't agreeing with him." I say.

"The old Lex would be on my side." He mumbles turning around.

"The old Lex? What the hell is supposed to mean?" I ask moving in front of him.

"Ever since you've met Sean you've been different." He says definitely mad.

"How? I can be friends with whoever I want Harry, and I've only known him for two days." I say.

"I'm leaving." He says walking past me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get in between you two." Says Sean.

"No it's fine, my shift is over I have to go." I say.

I get my phone and my car keys and walk to my car leaving Sean and Haley speech less.

This is just going to ruin our friend ship. I just know it.

Once I park in my drive way I see that Harry's car isn't in his drive way.

I decide to call him. No answer.

From: Lexi

To: Babe

We need to talk.

He doesn't answer and I give up walking up to my room. Once I clean it I plop down on my bed.

"We need to talk things aren't working out." I leave on his voice mail.

Harry's POV

"We need to talk things aren't working out." I sit down on our tree while listening to this.

From: Beautiful

To: Harry

We need to talk.

I have a feeling this won't go as well maybe we are just ruining our friendship, our relationship.

Lexi's POV

I have no chance maybe he'll stop by tomorrow while I'm on my shift. I lock my phone and just stare at my ceiling.

From: Sean

To: Lexi

Hey wanna hang out? Kinda bored ! xx.

From: Lexi

To: Sean

Sure I need to get my mind off of things any ways. Where do I meet you at?

From: Sean

To: Lexi

Surf City

I lock my phone and get money. I walk out of my house and get my keys.

I drive to Surf City. Once I get there I get off and sit with Sean. Luckily no paparazzi is around.

"How did it work out with Harry?" He asks.

"I don't want to really talk about it." I say looking at my fingers then at him.

"Sorry so you have a shift tomorrow?" He asks.

I nod.

"Cool me too." He smiles.