London Part 1

Chapter 17

~Lexi's POV~

I wake up early in the morning, I take a shower, and put on high wasted white shorts and a hot pink lace shirt. I put on my white lace toms and put on eyeliner and mascara.

I grabbed my pink backpack and packed undergarments, and some extra pj shorts and shirt. I grabbed my cheetah print Ray Bans.

I grabbed my back pack and went down stairs. And put it down on the couch. I grabbed my phone on the charger and got some toast. I put Nutella on it.

I grabbed my keys and my phone and charged it in my car. I looked at my phone to see if Harry had called or anything. What am I thinking? He called me a bitch.

I rolled my eyes and got in my car. I put the key in and drove to school.

"Hey you alright?" Asks Haley as Niall stands beside her.

I take a deep breath and nod. We get in the bus and they turned on the hangover. I grabbed my phone and put in my ear buds.

Guess it's over for me and Harry. He really did change. He couldn't stand behind the music.

"Hey, you ok?" Asks Haley.

I nod. "He's not him."

"He is him, he loves you, you just don't see it." She says.

"Enough with this whole bullshit we don't have feelings for each other." I say trying not to sound harsh.

"Then when he expresses his feelings for you, you shouldn't be surprised if I say I told you so." She says and sat with Niall.

I roll my eyes and rest my head back. Love is bullshit, boys are bullshit, everything is bullshit.

*Bus arrives at hotel*

"Ok you may go explore be back here by 8:30 got it?" Asks Mr. Parker.

It was really early so we had the whole day practically.

"Got it!" We say.

He nods and we walk out of the building. I walk to near by coffee place and get a hot chocolate. I got to London eye and get on the Farris wheel.

"How many?" Asks the guy.

"One." I say.

"What your name?" He asks.

What?

"Lexi?" I say coming out more as a question.

"Ok." He says.

He lets four carriers pass and stops at one that says reserved. What's going on?

"Right this way." He says.

I step on it and look around. Small space and all but it's nice.

"Now you were standing there

right in front of me, I hold on

scared and harder to breath, all of

a sudden these light are blinding

me, I never noticed how bright

they would be." I hear.

My heart stops.

"I saw in the corner there is a

photograph, no doubt in my mind

it's a picture of you, it lies there

alone in it's bed of broken glass,

this bed was never made for two."

His voice was soft and gentle.

"I'll keep my eyes wide open, I'll

keep my arms wide open. Don't let

me, Don't let me, Don't let me go,

'cause I'm tired of feeling alone."

I looked deep into his eyes.

"Don't let me, Don't let me go,

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone."

He was lonely, and I knew it, I want to go hug him, but I want to let him finish.

"I'm promised one day that I'd

bring you back a star, I caught one

and it burned a hole in my hand,

oh seems like these days I

watched you from afar. Just trying

to make you understand."

What did he mean by that?

"I'll keep my eyes wide open,

yeah, don't let me, don't let me,

don't let me go, cause I'm tired of

feeling alone, don't let me, don't

let me go."

He got closer. I could feel his breath on my face. He kept looking at my lips then my eyes.

"Don't let me, don't let me, don't

let me go, cause I'm tired of

feeling alone. Don't let me, don't

let me, don't let me go, cause I'm

tired of feeling alone."

He grabs my hand as Niall keeps strumming in the back.

"Don't let me, don't let me go,

cause I'm tired of sleeping alone."

He finishes and kisses my lips. His arms move to my hips as I stand on my toes and put my arms around his neck.

What am I doing? He calls me a bitch, he sings to me, and then kisses me.

I softly bite his lip. He smiled into the kiss and I pull back, hugging him.

"I hate you." I say playfully.

"I know." He breaths.

He kisses my forehead and rests his cheek on my head.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean it, I-I-" he stopped and lifted my chin.

"I'm just gonna go straight forward. I was jealous seeing Austin kiss you, I've been a bitch this whole time because I've been jealous of others asking you out and I just, I was afraid that they were gonna take you away from me, like Colton did." He says biting his lip.

I shake my head. "No that's why I denied all the time." I say.

He smiled and kissed my fore head.

"So... Um, erm I was thinking, maybe, should we give this a..um.. A try?" He asks.

I give him a questioning look.

"Do you, Do you want to, erm... Gosh I don't know how to ask my best friend to be my girlfriend." He says turning to Niall.

Niall shrugs and smiles.

"I heard that you idiot!" I say slapping his head.

We smile and I look down seeing his hand entwined with mine.

"Sorry can I start over?" He asks.

I nod and let a short giggle out.

"Do you, ugh! Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

(Please comment and vote! I need comments! MY BROTHER GOT TICKETS TO THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS AND HE DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE ME TO SEE ONE DIRECTION!!! IM CRYING MY EYES OUT AND I DECIDED TO WRITE TO GET MY MIND OFF OF THINGS!)

P.S. what do you think Lexi would say? ;)

Anyways follow me on TWITTER:

@Mofo5idots