A Narry Moment & a Date

Chapter 66

Harry's POV

"What time is it?" I mumble into her neck.

"8:00." She says turning around in my arms.

She looks up at me and kisses my lips.

"Good morning fiancé." I smile.

"Good morning." She laughs.

I start tickling her sides and she laughs her head off.

"Harry!" She laughs. "S-Stop!"

She moved her arms to my stomach and tickles me. I move over to make her stop but fall off the bed instead.

She laughs more and helps me up.

"You weren't supposed to fall you idiot." She says kissing my cheek.

"Well you were supposed to stop tickling me!" I say.

I grab my white tank top and put it on. She gets up to go to the bathroom, I follow her.As I brush my teeth she pokes my dimple.

I look at her confused.

"Your dimple popped up." She says.

I smile at her wash my brush. Her doing the same. She wraps her arms around my waist as we walk back to my bed.

Lexi's POV

We entwine our legs and I rest on his chest.

"We should go hang out with the boys tonight." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Ok." I say.

---

I put on light blue Hollister jeans and a long sleeve black shirt with PARIS on it. I put my hair in a messy bun and tie a bandana around it. I grab my white converse.

"Babe, hurry up." I hear Harry.

"Coming." I say.

"You look gorgeous c'mon." He says.

"You haven't even looked at me." I say.

"I don't have to, I already know you are beautiful." He says walking into the bathroom.

I finish with the black eyeliner and put it back in my make-up bag.

"Thank you." I say.

I grab my bag and we head out to his car. I turn up the radio when Story Of My Life comes on.

Harry smiles singing along to the song. We pull up to Nando's and see Niall and Haley already ordering.

Harry laces our fingers and we head inside. Haley spots us and she squeals.

"Hey girl!" Says Haley hugging me.

"Hey!" I say.

"Sup man." Says Niall.

"Narry." Whispers Haley, me laughing quietly.

Niall hears us and hugs Harry running his hands through his hair and lifting up his leg, Harry holding it.

"I bet I'm hotter than Lex." Says Niall.

My mouth turns to an 'O' form. Haley's too, he just called me hot.

Haley slaps Niall and leaves him. He chases after her and they end up kissing.

"Your hotter." Whispers Harry in my ear, nibbling on my lobe playfully, and snaking his arms around my waist.

I smile up at him and kiss him.

"Ok stop it you love birds lets eat!" Says Liam.

---

"Bye mum!" I say.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Taking her out on a date." Smiles Harry.

"Haha, ok see you later guys!" Says my mum.

Harry and I rush to my car to prevent from getting soaked.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Why not go watch a movie then dinner?" Asks Harry.

"Sounds good." I say. It's only 8:30 PM and whatever movie we are watching has to be one hour and 30 minutes. So we should be out by 10 o'clock.

We pull into the parking lot of the theatre and get out fast. Harry entwines our fingers and we run to get our tickets and walk inside to see the old film, Jurassic Park.

It's so scary to live with dinosaurs. Like what if you just walk out of your house ready to go to your friends house when all of a sudden a big T-Rex comes after you and eats you?

I shiver at the thought and Harry and I sit at the very top. Luckily no fans or paps sneaked in to annoy us. I mean, I have nothing against the fans they can be such sweethearts but the paps are just dicks. They say things bad about the boys and even us, girlfriends, at times.

"We haven't seen this movie since what? We were about 10?" Says Harry.

"We were eight, scared the day lights out of us that night so we went to sleep with Gemma remember?"

He chuckles. "I remember, baby." He kisses my forehead and keeps his arm around my shoulder.

"I still can't believe after so many years telling our families that we would never date we were just Best Friends, and now, look at us! Dating, having sex before marriage, and now we are engaged. We had a wonderful, wild, life." I whisper.

"And I enjoyed every second of it being with you." He says.

I smile at him. He leans in to kiss me but I block him by smashing popcorn in his face. I giggle as he smashes some in face. I move it out of my face and cup his cheeks getting him off guard and kissing his lips.

"You can't resist this." He says putting his arms behind his head.

"Excuse me?" I ask. "You can't resist this."

"Ok." He says sarcastically.

"Ok, now shut up and focus on the movie." I whisper.

"I'd rather focus on my beautiful fiancé." He whispers kissing my cheek.

I smile and roll my eyes clearly blushing. Never thought I'd call my Best Friend my fiancé, yet again I never thought I'd call or do something with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted the engagement ring on twitter. @1D_Puppy_Love it's bigger than Perrie's it's all diamond and it's like a star with a big diamond in the middle go check it out it's beautiful!

Zayns_Babe_Love1D text me tomorrow morning to show you the ring!

Thanks for all the reads! ily all so much guys!

3 votes for the next chapter? Love you all! xx