Party Truth or Dare

Chapter Ten

~Lexi's POV~

I grab grey ripped denim shorts, pink crop top that shows off my shoulder. I straightened my hair and got my cheetah print with the pink VANS logo SnapBack. I put mascara and eyeliner with a thin line of pink.

I grabbed my backpack and my keys. I got in my car and drove to school.

Once I got to the parking lot Haley came running to me.

"Oh my god! Did you hear?! Everyone is talking about my party tonight!" She says.

"Cool!" I say smiling.

"Hey Lexi!" Says Austin.

We walk over to him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Guys this is Lexi and Haley!" He says smiling.

"Hi" we say.

"You guys going to the party tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah definitely!" They say.

I was a group of pretty good looking guys. All of them had brown hair. One had grey-blue eyes, another had hazel eyes, another had bright blue eyes, and one had really light blue eyes that almost looked like silver.

"Lex this is Christian, Alex, Justin, and Jeremiah" says Austin not taking his arm off of me.

I just smile.

"Hey you going to the party with someone?" Asks Justin the one with mostly silver eyes.

"Not really you?" I ask.

"No why not I pick you up at 7:30 tonight and head to the party?" He asks.

"Okay." I say.

"What class do you have next?" He asks and we start walking into the hallway.

"I have maths you?"

~Haley's~ POV

"Looks like Lexi and Justin hit it off pretty good!" I say to Austin.

He shrugs.

"Justin is a good looking guy and he's got the charm!" Says Austin.

"Finally she finds and interest in a guy." I say rolling my eyes and saying bye to Austin and going into maths and sitting next to Lexi.

~Harry's POV~

I grabbed a new white v-neck, black jeans and white converse. I got to look good for tonight don't I?

Tonight I'm picking up Lexi at 7:30 and then we will head off to the party!

-

~Lexi's POV~

Lunch rolls by and Justin and I head to go sit at our usual table with Haley, Austin, Avril, and her boyfriend.

"So I heard you're best friends with a famous guy?" Asks Justin.

"Yeah Harry Styles!" I smile.

Harry.

Harry!

HARRY!

I totally forgot about him! Justin is picking me up Harry is picking me up! Justin is just so attractive and so kind I haven't dated for two-in-a-half years!

Harry can wait! I feel sorry but I actually feel a chance with Justin. He's so smart kind and charming!

"Hey Babe!" Says Niall hugging Haley an kissing her.