"You owe me."

Chapter 20

~Lexi's POV~

I take a shower and brush my teeth. I grab my purple sweetheart neckline dress. It's tight at the bodice and opens up like a flower at the bottom.

I put my hair in a beehive pony tail (Selena Gomez) and I make a smokey eye. I put on lip gloss, and grab my black wedges.

I put on my silver charm bracelet that Harry gave me and put it on. I grabbed my phone and checked in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." I hear.

I turn around and see Harry there in a white button up shirt and black jeans with converse.

I smile as he comes over to hug me. I nuzzle into his chest as he hugs me tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"You don't want me here?" He gasps.

"You know what I mean." I say.

"I wanted to see you." He says.

I smile.

"Lexi!" I hear my mum.

"I have to go." I say.

"I'll meet you there gotta go get the guys." He says.

I nod. He looks around then at me. It's like he doesn't know wether to kiss me or not.

He leans down and kisses my lips.

"Lexi!" I hear my mum.

I pull back. "Coming!" I say.

"I'll see you there." I say.

He nods and climbs out of my balcony. I walk down stairs and see my mum with her camera.

"Oh god." I whisper to myself.

"Picture!" Says my mum.

She puts the time and we pose.

"You look so beautiful!" She says.

"Thanks." I say.

"Lets get going!" She says.

I walk out to see a black limo. Like seriously it's a graduation it's not like we are going to the Brits.

"A limo?" I ask.

"Yeah Harry go it for you." Says my mum.

Dimwit.

I hate over the top things. But I'm thankful for what he did.

"M'lady?" I smile and take Harry's hand and get in the limo with my mum, Gemma, and Anne.

"You didn't have to." I say.

"I wanted to." He says.

We didn't tell our parents about us yet and I want to tell them during a nice dinner.

Once we arrive at school everyone's eyes are on us. God I hate the attention.

I go back with Haley and see her wearing a blue dress and black heels.

"I love your dress!" I say.

"Thanks I love yours!" She says.

"Did you tell your mum?" She asks.

"No not yet." I say.

"You guys look so cute together!" She coos.

I smile and let a small laugh out.