Teaser

Chapter 55

Lexi's POV

"Hello, Stefani." Say Harry and Niall as Haley and I look at each other like 'wtf?'.

"Lads." Warns Zayn.

Harry and Niall look at us and remember they have girlfriend standing right in front of them.

"Oh yeah, babe is this your roommate?" Asks Harry.

I smile at him and roll my eyes.

"Can we just go? You know you want never mind I don't want anything bad to happen that we will regret tomorrow morning you guys have fun." I say.

"Lex... Please?" Asks Harry holding my hand. I almost give in.

"Stefani has to know us!" He says.

"You guys have a fun night. I trust you Harry." I say.

"Me too I'd rather stay." Says Haley.

Stefani's dress is a little too reviling. Who am I kidding? It's way to reviling.

"Ok you know what? No Lexi YOU are Harry's girlfriend and he is gonna be with YOU and only YOU." Says Zayn.

I have a feeling he knows about what happened last time.

"And Haley YOU are going with Niall because YOU are his girlfriend and ONLY his girlfriend." Zayn's says.

"I hope we can be friends?" Asks Stef ever so innocently.

"Of course!" Says Harry and Niall at the same time.

I still don't want to go but what the hell? I'll get drunk and pissed at Harry for flirting with Stef but fuck it I'm getting drunk tonight whether Harry likes it or not.

"Don't get too drunk please?" He asks.

"You should be telling yourself that." I say patting his chest.

"Lex I'm serious, and I'm sorry you do have a heck of roommate." He says.

I roll my eyes and slip out of his touch and look out the window.

Haley: I have a feeling 'Friends' will not be the definition we think than our boyfriends. :/

Lexi: I know :/

I lock my phone as Harry tries to grab my hand but I pull it out of his hold. You don't flirt with another girl in front of your girlfriend. What kind of boyfriend does that? Oh right fucking Harry does.

---

Haley and I go straight to the bar and drag Harry and Niall out of Stefani's sight. We sit at the chairs. Stefani sits next to Harry an is twirling her hair.

"So Stefani when did you go from nerdy-shy to extremely hott and flirty?" I ask entwining Harry and I's fingers.

"I don't know, I guess I just did." She says putting her hand on top of Harry's shoulder and massaging it.

She crosses her legs one over the other. You could tell by her accent this bitch wanted to seduce my Harry.

I put my arm over Harry's shoulder taking Stefani's off. I 'accidentally' brush over Harry's crotch to get my drink. He looks at me surprised but his eye color changes.

"I know what you did there." Whispers Haley winking at me.

I proudly smile and sip my pink vodka. Devouring the taste.

*10 glasses of pink watermelon vodka later*

"Lets go dance I'm so bored." I slur.

I take Harry's hand and Haley takes Niall's and we go to the dance floor. 'Slow Down' by Selena Gomez is playing, just a perfect song. ;)

Harry's POV

'Slow Down' by Selena was playing.

I remember her singing this song when I took her out on that date. The way she was moving her hips while holding my hand made me want to bring her closer to me.

At the part where Selena sings, "I just wanna feel your body right next to mine all night long..." Is when the real action began.

She started grinding on me moving her bum against my crotch. Fucking tease. I place my hands on her waist only giving her my attention.

I see Stefani walking towards us.

"I can so do better." She says.

"You think you can bitch?" Slurs Lex.

Stef nods pushing her away from me and grinding against me. Lex glares at her.

"Oh please!" She says pushing Stef away.

Lexi gets on me and starts twerking on my crotch. God damn. She makes me go down low with her. I bite my lip as she smirks knowing she won.

---

Lexi's POV

Harry and Stefani have disappeared from the club. He better not be cheating on me again cause I have had it with him and his cheating.

I go outside to pour my guts out and to get fresh air. I spot Stefani and Harry grinding on each other. Aww Hell naw!

I can do so much better.

I shake the thought out of my head and go over to them pulling them apart. I push Stefani out of the way and hold her by her hair.

"THAT IS MY MAN YOU FUCKING BITCH! DONT GET NEAR HIM BEFORE I FUCKING RIP YOUR SCULL OPEN!" I yell at her.

She ignores me and punches me in the jaw. Harry breaks us up and takes me to the car.

"YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME AGAIN YOU IDIOT!" I yell at him.

"CALM DOWN! She was grinding on me forcefully!" He says.

"DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN HARRY!" I yell.

Haven't boys learned anything? You don't ever tell your girlfriend to calm down.

I run my hand through my hair. I'm not gonna let a single tear fall. I'm not gonna let it fall.

"Lets go." He says.

He drags me to a cab and we head to a hotel.

"Where are you taking me kidnapper?" I snap.

"Be quiet." He says quietly.

I scoot away from him. We get to the hotel as I he drags me inside.

"I love you." He says.

"Don't fuck with me Harry I've had enough of your cheating." I snap.

As soon as he closes the door he pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me. He runs his tongue over my bottom lip. I wrap my arms around his neck.

We went from mad to fucking making out in a split second. He softly moans as I bite his bottom lip.

He picks me up and takes me to the bedroom. Laying me on the bed. He takes off my shoes and unbuttons his black shirt. He then leans above me and starts kissing me hard.