Please?

Chapter 46

Lexi's POV

I pick up my phone and dial Haley's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Haley where is Niall?" I ask.

"With me why?" She asks.

"Does he know where Harry is at?" I ask.

She asks Niall, "He went to a club with Ed I think Taylor went along."

"Oh." I say. So it's true.

"Ok thanks."

"Welcome!"

I lock my phone and turn off my TV and go upstairs.

"Hello! I'm-"

He doesn't answer. I roll my eyes. What did she mean 'They Danced the Night Away'?

It's already midnight and he still isn't here. I put on my black hoodie and my fluffy slippers and go next door.

"Is Harry home?" I ask walking inside with Gemma.

"No is he at your house?" She asks.

"No." I say.

"Would you like some coffee?" She asks.

"Sure, thank you." I say putting my hair in a pony tail.

I roll the sleeves up to my elbows and drink the coffee Gemma put on the table.

"Do you know anything about Harry?" She asks.

"No the only thing I know is that he is at a club with Ed and Taylor." I say sipping my cup.

She nods. "I'm sorry Harry can do stupid things after he's drunk, he always ends up regretting drinking at times."

I nod. "Trust me I've been through it." I say.

The door slams open and in walks in a Harry. His hair is in his face and his eyes are blood-shot red. He throws the jacket to the ground and walks into the kitchen not noticing us.

"Haha! Oh my god Harry!" We hear.

Taylor comes in and kisses Harry on the lips.

"I forgot how good you are!" She says.

He picks her up bridal style and walks into the living room.

He looks at me and Gemma and drops Taylor on the couch.

"Lex..." He says.

"Save it, thank you Gemma." I say hugging her and walking out the door.

I knew it. I knew this wouldn't work but this whole time I kept on being stubborn. He cheated on me. This whole time I was awake waiting for him while he was out fucking Taylor.

I slam my room door shut and get into the sheets.

"LEXI!" He yells.

I go and close my window shut and cover it with my blinds.

*Tuesday*

I wake up early to take a shower and brush my teeth. I put on my blue crop top and black and white striped leggings. I put on my black and white supras and get my purse and put in my phone and everything I need.

I usually don't carry a purse but it come's in handy.

"Is Lexi here?" I hear.

"Yeah she upstairs."