did I just get tricked?

After tucking Ava into bed. Aiden and I finally got to discuss the note. We went to his office and the conversation he had with Fred submerged in to my brain before I quickly let it pass. Now wasn't the time to think about those things. We had a mission. There isn't going to be an Aiden and me.

"What do we do?" I asked

"We have to take him back and we need to know who this guy is." He responds firmly

"What about  Ava?" I question

"She's coming with us." he states firmly

"She can't. She's too young!" I yell

"We can't leave her here, it's not safe anymore." He states

"I won't allow her to come, anything can happen to her!" I shout

He comes closer to me gripping my shoulder and looking deeply into my eyes. I can't help but look at his face and memorise each feature. I want to trace his beautifully sculpted face but I mentally stop myself when I remember that we aren't anything but friends.

"She has to come." He says calmly

"What if something happens ... you can't promise her safety." I  say desperately

"I know but I will try." he says sincerely

I look into his eyes those ocean blue eyes and know he's telling the truth

"We better tell him the plan then." he says

"Yeah." I respond

We head down to the basement to notify Justin of the changes being made. I speak to him since I have gotten to know him. I tell Justin to look at the note and tell us what he makes of it.

He reads it but doesn't show any emotion. He then looks at us and starts tutting.

"Looks like someone is in trouble." He says

"This isn't funny!" Aiden shouts.

"I'm not laughing." He responds whilst smirking

At this moment I want to kill you with my bare hands but there's a lady present so I'll spare you. He spits out

"Enough! Look I say to the both of them. Leave your petty fight for later. Right now we have a bigger issue at hand.

"Justin tomorrow you are coming with us to where you came from. We are returning you back." I say

"Ahh what a shame, just when I was starting to feel right at home." He says cockily

"Don't push it." I reply

"Just one thing, you don't know what you are facing when you return me. These people aren't like you or me. They will kill you without no mercy." He says seriously

"Don't forget what I said before Tara, someone will betray you." he says looking to my eyes

(if only I had listened...)

With that being the final say we both leave. Well I leave and I have to drag Aiden out.

After our encounter with Justin. I start making calls to Fred informing him about everything that's happened. And then hang up the phone. I look to Tara and I ask her if she wants to start training. She nods.

I take her to my training room where there is various equipment. From different swords of different sizes hanging on the wall, to guns varying in size and power. This room is my third favourite room besides my office and kitchen. when I am in here I can be ruthless with no boundaries holding me back. That scares me but also makes me feel good.

I look at Tara who looks ready to start. She looks good in her training outfit which consist of leggings and a tank top and her usually wild curls made into a messy bun. I can't help but stare for a while until a cough from her snaps me out of my trance.

I teach her the basics of what we are going to learn which is fighting. I make her wear boxing clothing for protection as I won't be going lightly. I teach her how to block her face from upcoming attacks. I teach her an upper cut she is a bit shaky in the start but after soon gets the hang of it. I teach her the stance so she is ready for an attack. She gets that wrong a few times, so I come round and gently hold her waist. I hear her shallow breaths. Each breath getting shorter and shorter. I then tell her to use what she has been taught to practice. She looks around looking for a target. I cough saying I meant practice with me. She hesitates debating with herself. But finally agrees. I smile on the inside.

She hits and hits and hits and doesn't stop. Each jab, and punch getting stronger. The nerves in the beginning have now faded. It's just her and I. She's pretty good and is even using some moves that I haven't taught her which I must say I am impressed by and I feel proud. I keep telling her to go again and again even though I can see she's getting tired. Her bun is now everywhere but she still looks beautiful as ever. I just want to tuck a stray piece of hair but stop myself.

I then decide to attack as well to see if she can handle it. To my surprise she does very well. Till she falls. My heart drops like it fell with her.  I quickly bend down to see the damage done. I shake her, calling her name to see if she's conscious, check for a damn pulse. This goes on for 5 minutes before she laughs. I look at her in utter disbelief that she tricked me.  Till I am laughing as well. And that is how we end our first but not last training session full of laughter.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

authors note:

hey guys another update woop woop! what do you think will happen in the next chapter comment please.

what do you think of the book so far. please give me some feed back on anything really!

share with friends on social media would mean a lot!

vote,commentandfollow

signed:precious