Day 12

Day 12 and I haven't been out of these 4 walls. I'm losing my mind. The screams are a permanent reminder that I am not in a dream. The only notification I know it's been 12 days is the lines I create on the wall indicating a day has passed. I don't sleep anymore. I just stare in to the darkness till light comes in, indicating that it is morning. It is in the night that I think of the many things that I have taken for granted. Like food. The sweet delicacies that I created. Its almost as if I can taste the food on the tips of my tongue. My famous chicken and rice smell float through my nose. I think about all the things I will do if I ever get out of here in one piece.

"I want to go home!" I shout in to dark. Silence is the answer I receive. I repeat this same sentence until my throat gets sore.

"Where am I?" I think to myself as I get up from the floor. Have I been knocked out for so long that I am now dead? Death I hum to myself; how I wouldn't mind being dead right now. After the other me, attacked me I don't remember anything. I look around trying to get some clarity but the white walls are just that white. No colour to bring a memory. I am having a mental break down I say to myself I need to pull myself together and find a way to escape.

"There's no escape from yourself." something hisses

"Who said that?" I hiss looking around

"Me you fool" the voice replies

(The other me had taken refuge in my head.)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.

Authors note

This chapter was get inside the minds of each of the characters and see how they are coping.

Hope you like it guys and see you in the next update.

vote, comment, share and follow. It means a lot.