Explaination...sike no

I was awake. I had been since 5 am. I laid still on the bed just listening to wind rustle the leaves and the birds chirping. I felt at peace, I hadn't felt that in a long time. I knew I was at Aiden's place. It was weird how I wanted to get away from him yet he found me once again. He definitely will have questions as to why I left. Do I really want to answer them? No. Will I answer him? No. He doesn't need an explanation.

I got up to make breakfast since my belly was constantly rumbling. I was touching the smooth walls as I wondered downstairs. Where do I start in a big kitchen? What does one make? I decided on toast because that's simple and something I won't end up burning. I had breakfast alone. After eating a slice of toast I decided to wonder round his house , I am sure he wouldn't mind. Just as I was going to go upstairs Aiden stood there , topless. Now I haven't been around many boys so being close to him and witnessing that tanned chest with his defined abs right in front of me was quite a shock. It must have been a full minute before I snapped out of my shock and said something.

"Hey... Aiden... didn't see you there" I nervously laughed

"I have been standing here this whole time I was just going to check if you were awake" he was practically smirking by now

"Well I am awake" I am practically sweating (get it together Tara)

"Let's have breakfast" he says coolly

"I have err already had breakfast I was just going to err look around get some clues..." I nervously say who was I kidding I just wanted to stall , save some time.

As I make my way upstairs I feel his hand ooh it's so warm. Is that electric currents I feel? (snap out of it. you can't be thinking of his warm hands right now keep it together) clamping down on my wrist and drags me to the dining room. Talk about harsh. We sit in the dining room, him just eating and me looking anywhere but him. My legs shaking underneath the table. I'm not one to get all flustered but what was I going to say? yeah I left because I didn't feel comfortable here , I also feel jealous that you have all this and I have nothing and when I am near you I can't control myself. Err no. Come on Tara think, think just make up a lie anything.

"Tara?" He says concern on his face

Oh no please not now not now!

"Yeah" I say quietly

I clear my voice I will not let him know how affected I am.

"Why did you leave and not even leave a note or bother telling me?" his voice angry . talk about 0-100

"Well you see the thing is ... I wanted to go for a walk and I just ended up going for a really long walk ..." I say quietly whilst scratching my neck

"You left!" he shouts

"Yes but i have my reasons!" I shout back

"Oh yeah and what are they?" he sneers at me

"I do not have to explain myself to you!" I snap

"You will if you live under this roof!" He shouts at me

"Then I guess I'll be leaving then." I huff

I stalk off to the front door, but before I even touch the doorknob a hand slams on the door. I Stop dead in my tracks and then look at him my expression void of any emotion he's already seen too much.

"Look... don't leave okay we both want to know what happened and we can't do that if we don't get along." He sighs

"I guess you are right but this doesn't mean we are friends ... more like two people that want to know what's happened" I say

"Okay whatever. I got something to show you" He grins

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

authors note

so did we like the way things turned out ? do we feel she should have told him the truth

also what do you think Aiden shows her ?

like, comment , vote you know the usual

signed Precious