HMH|7.I'm Sorry I'm Really Am(MW)

He crashes his lips to mine, I wrap my arms around her neck. I kiss him back I knew that I will regret it later but who gives a fuck.

He then picks up my right and wrap it around his waist, I then wrap my left leg around his waist.

He start walking me back to my bed, he gently place me on my bed. He hovers my body. Continue on kissing me.

He then kiss my jawline down to my neck, then he kisses where my shoulder and neck meets.

I moan when he kissed it, and he came back kissing me on the lips. I flip us over, he groans wow I guess the big bad Alpha likes to have control.

I then sat on top of him, kissing him like my damn life depend on it. I felt his member poking me, I pulled away and giggle.

But then I stop, he just looks at me "I love your giggle." He said I felt my cheeks heat up. I got off of him and walk to the bathroom.

Forgetting to close the door, he walks in "Don't hide from me, Melody." He said I laugh I walk to him and hug him.

Deep inside of me, wanted me to just hug him and all that stuff but I don't know if I can trust this dude.

I mean he's one of them also and his parents know my family who abandon me on the streets.

"Melody you okay?" He cut me out of my thoughts I nod "I'm fine." I said walking out the bathroom.

I sat down my bed putting my head in my hands, then I felt the bed sank. I look up and he wraps her arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

"Melody." He asked "Yes." I said I notice him taking a deep inhale and then he exhale.

"Will you accept me and live with me and my pack as my mate and Luna?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

Wait! A Luna and Mate but I don't know, if I'm really to live a love life. But I already swored not to fall in love ever again.

And, I will never ever fall in love. I got up and turning away from him "I'm sorry but I-I-I can't I'm re-." I was cut off by a slamming door.

I turn around and he was gone, then I heard the front door being slam I flinch by the noise I look outside to see where he was.

He shifted into his beautiful dark black wolf, and he ran away going to his territory.

I then fall down on my ass not even caring if it hurts. I then broke into tears, I knew I was going to be hurt but it was for the best if I said no.

Cause if I said yes, his pack and himself will be in danger by hunters and rogue since now days hunters are teaming up with rogues.

I look at the outside staring up at the sparkling stars and moon "Did I make the right choice?" I said. And, continue to cry.

--535 words--