HMH|12.I Accept You As Your Mate(XB)

She walk away, leaving me shock and angry. I turn around and shift into my wolf and start running. I enter the woods.

I pass rivers, lakes, ponds, trees, cottages, animals. I saw a female figure by a lake, she fell down to her knees and start crying.

When I got closer, the amazing scent hit me. Melody, she's crying. That broke my heart, I know what did was wrong, I didn't meant for her to get hurt.

Flashback
When she came out of McDonald's, and saw me and Amy were you know. And, when Amy moaned she looked at us. I saw the hurt on her face, I could see the pain, she was feeling.

Then, she ran to her car. She got in and close her door, she looks down and then starts driving. But then, she took a glance at us, tears was all I saw. She was crying, cause of me.

She then turn away and drove away...
Flashback over

I went behind a tree and shift. I put on my shorts, I walk away from the tree and to Melody. She turns around and look me, her eyes widen. She got up and was ready to run.

But thanks to my Alpha blood, I'm faster. I grab her from behind and hug her so she won't leave. "Let go of me, Black!" She said "No! I'm not going to lose you again!" I said.

I spin her around to face me. She looks down, "Look at me." I said still looking down "Look at me!" I growl. She flinched and she looks at me, tears were coming down her cheeks.

I hug her "It's okay, don't cry." I said then she wraps her arms around me and cry in my chest "He's back, Xavier and he wants me back!" She said.

"It's okay." I said "But what if he does it again?" She asked as she pulls away. My wolf was itching to take over but I calm him down.

"No one! Is going to touch what's mine!" I growl. No more tears were coming down, she looks me "Xavier is it too late to say yes, I accept you and your pack?" She said.

Wait! She's changing her mind, a smile came "No it's not why?" I said "Xavier Black I, Melody White accept you as your mate and your pack as their Luna." She said.

I hug her and spin her around, she laughs. I put her down "Thank you." I said she shook her head "No, thank you for being the light to bring me out of my darkness." She said.

I smile then I kiss her again. Oh how much I miss her lips, sparks flew. I love her and now she'll forever be by my side each and every day, week, month, and year.

--474 words--