HMH|15.I'm Sorry Mom And Dad(MW)

"But Mary we can't have her with us." A tall man said looking down at the baby "I know Mark but she's our child, I can't leave her." The lady said.

"Fine let's just leave a small gift for her." The tall told the lady and kiss her on the cheek the baby giggles. The tall man and the lady look at the baby girl in aw moment.

"Okay." The lady said with a smile. She took off her necklace and put on the baby, it was a necklace that have a purple rock. "Babe what's that?" He asked.

"This can control her powers, so don't worry. If she takes it off well she'll become just like you but if she keeps this on she's just be human." The lady said.

The lady picked up the baby and placed of the ground of the streets, a tears slips out "I'm so sorry Melody." She said. She placed her over the baby's arm.

Little a flash, a little was made then disappear in a second. On the baby's arm it read "Melody White" her name was written on her arm by her mother.

The lady walk away but took a quick glance before she can continue to walk to the tall man, she was attack by a wolf, so was the tall man.

Together the man and the lady die, not able to care or raise their daughter....

I got up, sweat welcome me to the world. I walk to the mirror, a purple rock necklace. Just like in my dream, I look at my arm it read "Melody White" I shook my head.

I fought the tears from coming down my cheeks, the door was flung open. Xander came in "Melody." He said and he pulled me into a hug.

"Cry it out, I can feel the pain so just cry it out." Xander said "It's okay I'm right here." He said. I cried, I couldn't believe it. I'm that child, my parents died right in front of me.

I was there but here I am bad mouthing about them. I'm sorry mom and dad....

--355 words--

Melody's mom's necklace is up there.