HMH|25.I Love You(MW)

My mom and dad were still alive, still breathing. I wanted to cry again but a sob tried to escape from my lips I kept it in.

I brought my hand to my mouth and tears came down. I thought they were dead but they were alive, they look like they never ate in years or seen the day of light.

That made my anger boiled how dare they do that to my parents!? When Maximum touch my mom right way I shot him in the shoulder.

I quickly shot another then Avery use one of the weapons I gave her and she start shooting them, everyone els start shifting in their wolfs and then the war began.

I got down from the tree and I ran to my parents they look at me with watery eyes "Mom and dad." I said "Melody." They both said and I gave them a hug.

"I miss you guys." I said "Me too honey." My mom said "Okay I'm going untied you guys." I said "No need." They both said. My mom use her magic to undo it and my dad broke through it.

"Why? Couldn't you guys do that long time ago?" I said "They chain us up." My mom said that's it my anger was rising up I turn and I saw Brandon walking towards me.

I use my inhuman speed and I grab him by the neck and I raise him up in the air "You son of a bitch!" I said in anger I then snap his neck off.

I look around then wolfs growls at me I shift into my wolf and I then bite them, snap their necks, scratch them. I shift back into my human form and Xander came running to me.

He put his shirt on me and hug me but it was a very I mean very tight hug "I-i c-c-ant Br-eath." I said then he release me "Melody I told you stay in the room!" He said in his Alpha tone.

"Don't use that tone on me!" I said and he laughs and nod. A smile appears on my lips "I love you." I said and I kiss him and he quickly kisses back.

I pulled away "Next time if you go somewhere I go with you." I said and he nods "I promise." He said and I turn to my parents and I ran into their arms.

"I love you guys." I said "We love you too." They said.....

--421 words--
Okay I'm sorry but I'm not going to do a sequel because I don't have anymore ideas and I'm like frustrated on what should I write. I'm really sorry.