HMH|18.Rogue(XB)

I carried her in bridal style. I walk us back to the pack house, I walk up to my room. And I place her gently on the bed.

I kiss her on the forehead and I got up and close the door going downstairs. I grab a cup and pour in water. I was drinking peacefully until I hear a sharp scream.

Melody! I ran up to my room, I see her in the hands of a rogue. I growl "Let go of her!" I said the rogue just smirk.

"I guess this your mate?" He said "Xander." Melody said with tears. She's scared. I got real angry, I then walk up to the rouge and pull Melody away from him.

I ripped him up into pieces, I turn to Melody and hug her "You okay?" I asked she nods "Thank you." She said.

She looks at the dead body, Liam comes in "What happen?" He asked "Rogue." I said he nods "Get rid of it." I said and he did.

Melody and I just stay downstairs, I held Melody on tight now I decided not to leave her out of my sight. Liam came in with a note.

"Here Alpha and Luna, I found this." He said. Melody grab it and read it out loud.

"You think it's over White? Never! Too bad your parents aren't by your side anymore Mel. Two are out of your life but now make it three. Did you know your uncle was very easy to kill. Beta? Please he wasn't even strong enough to take down a rogue!

Best wishes,
Maximum"

She drops that paper. Her eyes were wide, she shook her head "No!No! He can't be...." She said...

--287 words--