HMH|21.Alpha Kyle and Luna Avery(MW)

Xander decided that we stay at his friends pack, BadLands pack. I heard they are one of the strongest pack cause since Alpha Kyle's pack is rogues.

We parked the car, I got out and I close the door. Damn! Their house is huge. Xander wraps his arm around my shoulder. He looks down at me while I look up at him "Really?" He asked.

"If you're ready then I'm ready." I said with smile "I take that as a yes." He said and he gave a me a peck on the lips and we walk towards the house.

There I see a couple together and a pack outside the house, we continue to walk then we stop "Hello I'm Avery Luna of BadLands pack and this is Kyle Alpha of the pack." Avery said with a smile.

I return one too "Hi I'm Melody." I said she then gave a hug, I was surprise then I have one back. Then, Kyle and Xander just look at each other.

Avery and I just stay close and watch "I guess you have your mate." Kyle said "Yup." Xander said "Ugh! Just say hi like normal people." I said then they look at me.

"What? You guys look like you're gonna rip each other's throat." I said then Avery starts clapping "Finally! Someone agrees with me!" She said and I start laughing.

Then, Kyle and Xander just roll their eyes at us. We walk in the house, it was fucking big! Bigger than the mansion I had!

Now, Xander and I are in our rooms. "Xander?" I said "Yeah." He said "Promise me that you'll never leave me." I said.

He kisses my cheek "I promise." He said....

--286 words--