Here we go again...

Felix's POV:

'Ping!' I hear the laptop ring. It's a facebook message. I remember someone with whom we used to chat with. Oh, Marzia. It's been three days since I left her in Italy and she hasn't replied since. I don't know what she feels. I miss those few days of me meeting her, and I just keep on playing them inside my head. There are some moments that are fading, which I am really trying to hold on to. I open my facebook chats, and there is a message from Marzia.

'Here we go again'

What does she mean by that? Is she upset that I am back in Sweden?

M:'Hello?'

F:'Yes Marzia'

M:'I miss you so much.'

M:'Felix, I want to tell you something kinda important.'

F:'Yeah, tell me.'

M: ' I actually realized my dream, but I can't come to Sweden to visit you, like I promised.

F: 'That's amazing, realizing your dream.......what was it?'

M: 'I thought I told you! About me getting into a course in Art and History?'

F:'Oh yeah, what about it?'

M:'I got into a university!'

F:' Oh My God that's amazing!'

M:' Really? I thought you'd be upset about me not coming.'

F: 'It's actually good, doing what you want'

M:' Yeah, but I'm not really sure about this.'

I didn't reply. Why would she enroll and then doubt her decision? Couldn't she think before she did all this? What would her parents even say? What job will she even get into? How much will they pay? How will her clients behave? All these questions started rolling in my head until I realized something.

I was Marzia not long ago.

I was unsure about my decision, and figured it out only after I finished my finals. When I finally finished, I left before graduation. If I already had been in the same position as marzia, then why am I even judging her? Then, I got an Idea.

Why doesn't she come and join YouTube?

The fees won't be much, but if I can work and pay the student loan, so can she!

Marzia's POV:

'Make a YouTube channel?!' I exclaim. I've never thought about that before!

'That's a good idea Felix! But what about?'

'I don't know lol; you can research about something you really like :-)'

'I like clothing, hauls, and.....makeup!'

'There you go!'

'Yay thanks Felix! Okay I need to go now, bye!!'

'Bye sweetie!'

A/N:

Thanks so much for being patient with me! It took me two months to finish this.

I'll try my best to post better quality chapters in the future.

brofistbye

\