Chapter 25: The Proposal? (Updated)

**August's POV:**

It's been three months now, and every day I find myself falling more in love with Faith and Neveah. This little family means the world to me. So, I've made up my mind—I'm going to propose to Neveah in two days.

**Neveah's POV:**

August and I are still going strong. He's like a father to Faith, and she adores him. Today, we're heading to Toys "R" Us to buy Faith some toys.

August: *"Babygirl, what do you want?"*

Faith: *"Evweything bwut the mwain thwing I want is a dwoll."*

Neveah: *"Faith, baby, that is too expensive."*

August: *"Nah, it's on me."*

We leave Toys "R" Us with a cart full of toys, including the doll Faith wanted. When we get home, we all take naps. After waking up, I take a shower and put on my white crop top, my white pre-cut high-waisted shorts, and my 11's. I style my hair into a top knot bun. I dress Faith in a blue belly top shirt, faded blue skinny jeans, her floral Keds, and also put her hair in a top knot bun. We decide to go to McDonald's because Faith is hungry, and so am I.

**Next Day:**

**August's POV:**

I'm proposing to Neveah tomorrow. Today, I'm taking Faith to the mall to buy her a nice dress. I want her to look her best and impress her mom tomorrow.

**At the Mall:**

As we walk through the mall, Faith's eyes light up at every store window. She's so full of energy and curiosity, it's contagious. We finally find a beautiful little dress shop that has exactly what I'm looking for.

August: *"Alright, Faith, let's pick out the prettiest dress for you."*

Faith: *"Yay! I want the pink one, Daddy!"*

Hearing her call me "Daddy" melts my heart every time. I pick out the pink dress she pointed to, along with some matching shoes. We head to the counter, and I can't help but smile at the thought of how happy Neveah will be when she sees Faith in this dress.

**Back at Home:**

Neveah is in the living room when we get back. She's reading a book, looking as beautiful as ever. Faith runs to her, excitedly showing off her new dress.

Faith: *"Mommy, look what Daddy got me!"*

Neveah: *"Wow, Faith, that's a beautiful dress! Thank you, August."*

August: *"Anything for my girls."*

The rest of the day is spent preparing for tomorrow. I make sure everything is perfect for the proposal. I want this moment to be special, something Neveah will remember forever.