Chapter 36: Bundle of joy part 2 (Updated)

## Neveah's POV

Seven months have passed since Blue started staying with me. Mom kicked her out, and she had no place to go. She initially stayed with her supposed "boyfriend," but he ended up hitting her. I couldn't let her suffer like that, so I welcomed her into my home. We're pretty close, considering I'm 21 and she just turned 16.

One morning, I hear Blue's panicked voice calling out, "Sis! Faith is throwing up!"

I rush to Faith's side, my heart pounding with worry. "Baby, are you okay?" I ask, kneeling beside her.

Faith looks at me with tear-filled eyes and says, "Mwommy, mwy stwomach hwurts."

I'm really worried. Faith has been sick for months, and it's beyond concerning.

Blue looks at me, her eyes filled with concern. "We should bring her to the hospital, Neh Neh," she suggests.

"Alright, get her dressed," I respond, trying to stay calm.

Blue dresses Faith in baggy pants, her pink Uggs, and an army shirt. I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and throw on a blue shirt and leggings, which make my pregnancy very noticeable. I slip on my blue Uggs, while Blue, looking stunning as ever, wears tight blue skinny jeans, a crop top, and her 11s. You can tell she's my sister.

### At the Hospital

The doctor examines Faith and then turns to us with a concerned expression. "Well, our computer says that she's under a lot of stress, which is causing her to throw up what she eats. Faith, can you tell us what's going on?" he asks gently.

Faith looks at him and then at me. "Mwommy and dwaddy swaid thwey was gwetting mwarried and thwey nwever dwid. Now I'm weally swad," she confesses, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Faith, I'm so sorry," I say, my voice breaking as tears stream down my face. "I couldn't give that to you, baby. I... I love you."

"Mwommy, dwont cwy. It's Okway," Faith says, trying to comfort me.

### Six Hours Later

Blue suddenly cries out, "Sis, ahhhh! I feel the baby! Ahhhh, my water broke! Ahhhh!"

"Okay, sis, calm down," I say, trying to keep my voice steady.

Being heavily pregnant myself, it was hard to walk upstairs, but I managed to help my sister to my car and get Faith settled as well.

### At the Hospital

Blue gives birth in under six minutes to a baby boy. I'm so happy for her.

### At Home

Back at home, I feel like I'm going to burst any second. Blue named her baby boy Andre. It's a cute name, and Andre looks more like Blue than Chris. Chris needs to stay away, given everything that's happened.

### The Next Day

Last night, I gave birth an hour after we got home. I could already tell my baby is going to be a heartbreaker. He has light skin, blue eyes, and looks just like August. I named him Aubrey. I have a feeling Aubrey and Andre will have all the girls swooning.

With all the kids sleeping, Blue and I finally have a moment to talk.

"Girl, it's so funny how our kids are going to be the same age," Blue says, laughing.

"I'm happy as hell, but I'm so tired. Giving birth was so damn hard," I reply, smiling.

"I'm so happy that we're so close. I love you, sister," Blue says, hugging me.

"I love you more, bitch," I respond, laughing.

### The Next Day

Faith has embraced her role as an older sister to Aubrey and Andre. She picks out their outfits and helps Blue and me take care of them.

"Faith, I love the outfits," Blue and I say in unison.

Faith, beaming with pride, replies, "Well, it's mwe. I cweary hwave thwe bwest stwyle."

Faith is too much for a four-year-old. Her personality and attitude are beyond her years. I love her so much.

Finally, Blue and I find some time to go shopping. We look like hot mamas at the mall. At Footlocker, I buy thousands of sneakers for Faith to fill her collection, and Blue does the same. I also buy some sneakers for Aubrey, not a lot since he's only three days old.

We head to the food court, and guess who we see? Beyoncé. And guess who starts a scene? Blue does.

"So now you're fhucking stalking me?" Blue shouts.

Beyoncé looks taken aback. "What do you mean? I'm just on my way with MY man," she retorts.

Then Blue does the unthinkable. She throws her drink right at Mom's face and storms off.

"Bitch!" Beyoncé screams after her.

### At Home

When we get home, I put Aubrey to bed and read Faith a bedtime story. She falls asleep on me, her little body curled up against mine.

As I hold her close, I can't help but think about how much has changed in the past few months. Blue and I have faced so many challenges, but we've come out stronger. Our bond is unbreakable, and our kids are our world. No matter what happens, we'll face it together, as sisters and as mothers.

Will Beyonce press charges for the drink that was thrown ?

Instagram: Angie180x