Kidnapped

Picture of Trey in mm
Treys Pov:
I woke up this morning and the first thing that came to mind was Neveah. But it seems like Neveah and Chris have sometime of chemistry and I'm wondering what's going on about that.
Trey: Yo bro
Chris: morning man i made myself cereal you can make yourself something
Trey:thanks very helpful I wanna ask you something
Chris: what is it man if it's about me getting shot I'm fuckin okay-
Trey: nah bro chill out its about Neveah
Chris:what about her is she ight
Trey: yeah she's ight but how is y'all did you guys have a thing
Chris:nah man never I don't think she sees me like that we just have that close relationship man why
Trey: I just wanted to know man
Neveahs Pov:
I woke up this morning with a headache so I go to my bathroom and take two Advil's exactly what I need to start off the day. Faith is knocked the hell out and Aubrey is an early bed so I take my little baby into my room and change him. I put him in his Adidas track suit and his black and white roshes. Right after that my little princess wakes up so I put her hair in two cornrow braids and I put her in her adidas track suit and her adidas shoes. I then bring them both to the game room and let them play but I clearly put Aubrey in his play pen. I then go to my bathroom and hop in the shower the only thing or person i'm thinking about is Trey he's the only person that comes in my mind I don't even know why. I hop out the shower and keep my natural wet curls in my hair got longer. I then put on my high waisted jeans and my crop top and my army jacket on and I put on my bred 11s. When I get to the stairs I don't hear the tv in the game room and I panic. When I get to the room I don't see Aubrey or Faith. I yell Faiths name and I don't hear her. I automatically begin to panic I was not in the shower for that long usually when something is going wrong Faith yells my name.
Neveah: FAITH WHERE ARE YOU AUBREY. I say holding back the tears
When I begin to head to the dance room I hear music and to my surprise I see Faith dancing and Aubrey playing with his toys and one more person that I'm very shocked to see Trey.
Trey: took you long enough to notice that they were missing. He says flashing a smile
Neveah: the hell is wrong with you that wasn't funny okay I almost had a heart attack
Trey: well we wouldn't want that now right sorry
Neveah: How'd you get in my house
Trey: well you have multiple doors and I'm assuming you forget to check them right
Neveah: you have my number right. I say getting smart. why didn't you just call and enter by the front door like a regular human being. I say getting annoyed
Trey: listen I didn't kidnap your kid okay they're in your house and they're having a great time. He says taking his shirt and putting it over his shoulder.
Neveah: your right I guess but-
Trey: hey ma what did I tell you you have to calm down and worry less. He says getting closer to me but I end up moving and walking out
Neveah: don't forget to stop the music when you leave the dance room please
Treys Pov:
I understand that I might've came out like a stalker when I just entered Neveahs house but she would've never gave me her address so I did some snooping on Chris' phone. Boy do they text A LOT. And when I came her place was humongous. And I saw her kids and they seemed bored it sounded like Neveah was taking a shower so I decided to take them to their dance room I had to work on my moves anyways.
Neveahs Pov:
I got really upset when I found out that Trey had my kids it's just weird how he came into my house and he knows my address I'm a bit freaked out.
Trey: YO NEVEAH STAY LOW
Neveah: what are you talking about
Next thing I know it Trey tackles me to the ground and brings me to the game room he has a gun in his hand and hands me one he tells me that if I don't hear him in 5 minutes bring the gun and shoot he already did the extra stuff.
Faith and Aubrey are in the closet and Faith is whimpering and I mouth to her I love you my little princess I don't know what's going on upstairs and it's been 6 minutes so I head upstairs quietly and I see this one man that has Trey on gun point so when I'm about to shoot somebody else gets me in a head lock and is dragging me back
Trey: NO BRO LET HER GO
??: nah man this is private business you broke that rule
Next thing I know is I'm being dragged out of the house and thrown in the backseat of the car.
Treys Pov:
Trey: what are y'all gonna do with her
Barker: what's the rules
Trey: if somebody is here doing private business hours they're to be kidnapped but man she has two kids
Barker: listen we ain't kidnapping you ight take care of them let him go and let's go boys.
I felt bad I get guilty I felt incredibly sorry I did this to Neveah it's only been two days since I got to know her. How will her kids feel when I tell them they won't be seeing there mom for a long time. I have to save her I need to save her.
Neveahs pov:
It's been 4 hours and I'm trapped in this dark room. I have eaten anything. There's no way for me to get out words could barely come out my mouth and im freezing. The worst part about all of this is that I don't know who's doing this to me and why they are doing this to me. My little babies I wonder where they are if they are safe I wonder if Trey is safe. My eyes are soar from all my crying my hairs frizzed up now it's not wet and curly it's just curly. My head went from killing me to just not functioning at all I don't know what to do I want to leave this place I want to go home. When I look across the room I see the gun that I was attempting to use to shoot the men that had Trey at gun point but I couldn't get it the men locked it up and if I even tried to touch it the alarm would ring.
Door opens
Neveah: Trey. I say my voice sounding hoarse and soar from all the screaming and crying
??: you really thought this would be Trey huh? You think he could just save the day like that well it's not that often you find the superhero in every situation.
I never really saw the man who carried me away but his voice did sound familiar.
Neveah: who are you why do you want me
??: aww you can't see my face can you that's too bad
Neveah: clearly dumb ass the lights are closed and it's dark as hell what do you except
Next thing I know is the person walking up to me and punching me in my stomach and tears fall down my cheeks.
??: now don't play fucking games sweetheart ight don't act like you run this house okay because you don't
Neveah: y-y-yes. I say while tears are falling down my cheeks.

?? Pov:

I love Neveah and I know she still loves me. I cant walk back into her life that easily though its not possible.The way I see Neveah look at Trey gets me upset makes me feel like she forgot about me that everything we've been through was for nothing.

Neveahs Pov:

I really want to know whats going on why does this voice sounds so familiar but i just cant catch the voice and who it is.

NEXT DAY

Im still in the same chair I was in when I first came to this dark room still haven't eaten drank or slept its to hard. All im thinking about is Trey and my babies and how Chris must be freaking out about how im missing.

DOOR CREAKS OPEN

??: You hungry I have food

Neveah:I dont really think I want to eat from you considering the fact that I dont know how you look. I say tring to bite my tounge but the words just splurge out

??:wow this is how were playing the game right you want to see me so bad drop the kitty attitude I dont have time for it. Then he takes my arm and twists it back. Now apologize before you dont have this arm

Neveah:I-I-I-I'm sorry im sorry p-please let it go. I say holding back my tears but whimpering.

??:Now im going to take you out of this room so you can take a shower and you'll see my face you're going to be surprised but I dont know what to tell you.

Surprised? Why would I be surprised I dont want to see him now Im really worried Ill see some thing I dont want to.

?? Pov:

The truth is that the only reason why I want Neveah to see me is because I want to see her I want to see her beautiful face again.

Neveahs Pov:

As I am being taken out of the room the house looks huge. The man leads me to the bathroom and i am urged so bad to look back and see who it is but I can't I am too weak. But when I am in the bathroom I can't believe who I see is entering to give me a towel its.....

Who do you guys think it is comment?

I will try to get probably two more parts out tonight.

Angie180x