Memories Destroyed And Forgotten

(Ricky's POV)

I wake up soon around 12 in the afternoon. Scanning the room I looked at a strange man sleeping on the edge of my bed.

I would've woken him up but, was interrupted when a group of men came in. Looking them all over the one in the middle had said something.

"Hey aye! Look whose finally awake. How are you feeling Ricky?" I looked at him strangely.

"Wh-whose Ricky????" The man then had a hurt look in his eyes then looked down. One of the other men spoke hugging the one who had talked to me.

"Y-you don't remember who you are? Who we are? Who he is." He pointed to the man who apparently was still asleep on my bed I looked up at them and shook my head.

"No." I looked at all of them and their only expressions were hurt looks. I jumped slightly when I heard the man sleeping on my bed start to wake up. I felt completely weird when he looked at me and smiled big. Then he spoke.

"So you're finally aw-" He was interrupted by that same man who had earlier asked if I knew any of them.

"Chris.... he doesn't remember us.." The man named 'Chris' looked at him and then back at me. I felt really strange by the look he was giving me.

"So you don't remember me.... Ricky its me... your boyfriend. They're your best friends and your band mates." I looked at him strangely and said.

"You must be confusing me with someone else.." He immediately got up then stood in the doorway facing the other way. The group of men looked at him strangely.

(Chris's POV)

I sighed looking down and felt the tears falling down my cheeks and I stood there alone in the doorway.

"For all I know.... I've lost my one true love......" I bit my lip harshly. "I'm leaving Motionless in White.... and its no longer Motionless... my name is now back to Chris Cerulli...." I heard Balz gasp then bury his face into Ghost's chest lightly sobbing. Ghost looked at everyone and Ricky then to me.

"Chris you can't do this. Without Motionless In White....what are we? What will we do? MIW is our life.." I shook my head and walked away.

(Balz's POV)

Still having my face buried deeply into Ghost's chest, I was crying a lot. I couldn't believe what was happening at all..

No one really could. I was wishing it all was a dream. But it wasn't. I looked at Ricky and bit my lip harshly then looked up at Ghost.

"L-lets g-go..." He simply nodded and we left. Ryan and Angelo following us close behind.