Broken

Broken

(Balz's POV)

"Ricky please tell us what happened..." I asked him calmly then after a few minutes he replied.

"I-I decided t-to a-apologize f-for r-rushing to t-the bathroom a-and locking myself i-in there...." He said sobbing quietly. "T-then I-I had w-went out there a-and s-saw that he w-was on t-the f-floor...." He sniffed then started to talk again. "H-he was o-on the floor. Ma-making out w-with h-his ex.... M-Miranda." I immediately looked at Ghost and he hugged Ricky tightly and said.

"My god Ricky, I'm so sorry...."

(Ricky's POV)

"I-I'm n-no longer engaged to Chris......" Ghost let go of me and stared at me wide eyed.

"Y-you were engaged??? Since when?"

"S-since t-the d-date....... H-he proposed t-to me then.... And I-I was t-the idiot that s-said yes to him......." I knew that Balz and Ghost were looking at each other. I heard my phone go off. Balz was the one who answered it. I could hear Chris faintly as he talked through the phone.

"What Chris...."

"Balz please let me talk to him. He doesn't understand what had happened! He won't let me tell him. Please."

(Balz's POV)

I sighed. Hearing how Chris was talking, I knew he was crying.

"I can't do that Chris....."

"W-why not!?"

"You broke his heart!!! That's why!"

"Balz.... Miranda was the one that pinned me down and kissed me..... I tried g-getting her off...."

"But you didn't... Anyways.... I'll be coming by soon giving you back Ricky's engagement ring...." I heard him drop the phone.

"Chris....." I heard him scream. Then he soon hung up. I sighed and already knew he was about to hurt himself or something.... "Ghost I'll be right back...."

"T-take t-the engagement ring w-with you......." Ricky said sobbing quietly.

"Alright"
I really didn't want to do this at all but... It's Ricky's wish...... I soon took the ring and went to the car and drove to Chris's house. I saw Miranda's car parked out front.

"He didn't...." I parked the car and rushed inside. Only to see Chris yelling at Miranda.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T^T why did Miranda have to ruin things. Anyways comment what you think. Uploading more later. ^.^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------