Miranda Ruins All

Miranda Ruins All

(Ricky's POV)

After a little while I decided to go and apologize to Chris for storming off and locking myself in here. So I unlocked the bathroom door and went downstairs. Only to come find out, Chris, and Miranda. On the floor making out. I felt the tears already streaming down my face. I was furious. I yelled angrily at him. "CHRIS YOU FUCKING CHEATING BASTARD!!!!!!! WE'RE THROUGH!!!!!!!!" I quickly ran upstairs and packed my stuff up crying a lot.

(Chris's POV)

I heard Ricky yell at me."CHRIS YOU FUCKING CHEATING BASTARD!!!!!!! WE'RE THROUGH!!!!!!!!!" He then took off upstairs to our room. I heard Miranda chuckle at this. I pushed her off then ran back up to Ricky. "Ricky please...." "No!!! Fuck you!!!! I should've never said yes. I should've known that you would do this.... I HATE YOU!!!!!" He took his stuff and stormed out the house putting his stuff in his car and speeding off back to his old house. I went outside and fell to my knees crying slightly.

(Ricky's POV)

As soon as I got back to my old house, I rushed inside slamming around things. After awhile I decided to call Balz. "B-bal-balz..." I said choking on my tears. He replied, I already knew he was shaking. "Ricky whats wrong!?" "C-chr-chris...." I sniffed and stopped talking. "I-I'll be over at your house soon." He hung up and my phone went off. I looked at the Caller ID. It was Chris. I denied the call and threw my phone. Pulling my knees to my chest and burying my face in them, Balz got here along with Ghost. "Ricky? Where are you?" "I-im i-in my room....." I said upsettingly. They both came into the room and saw what I had done. All my stuff was either broken or tossed somewhere where they didn't belong. Balz and Ghost sat next to my, trying their best to make me feel better. It wasn't working at all.

(Chris's POV)

I can't believe this. He broke off the engagement... I started crying quietly. I just wanted to crawl in a ditch and die. I heard Miranda snicker then come over to me and push me slightly. She then walked to her car and got in, but before she got in she yelled out at me saying. "I'll see you later my love." She then got in and drove off. I went inside and slammed the door shut. Then ran up to my room and shut the door and hid in the corner of the room and pulled my knees up to my chest, burying my face in them, and crying. After a few minutes I had soon cried myself to sleep.