Bull Sh*t Lies

Bull Sh*t Lies

(Chris's POV)

As I was yelling at Miranda I soon saw Balz standing in the doorway. I looked at him. After a bit I glared at Miranda an said.

"Tell him. The truth." She was trembling. I could see that she knew she made a mistake.

"I-I c-came over here. A-and when C-chris...." She gulped still trembling. "When h-he opened t-the door... I-i had pinned h-him d-down and kissed him forecefully...." I looked at Balz who was completely shocked.

"I-I'm going to call Ricky......."

"I want to talk to him as well......"

"Alright...."

(Balz POV)

I called Ricky's phone. And after a minute or two, he answered.

"W-wh-what Balz." He asked me cautiously.

"Ricky.. Don't hang up.... Okay.."

"O-okay????" I handed the phone to Chris.

(Ricky's POV)

I was wondering what was going on. But then I didn't hear Balz talking. Instead, I had heard Chris.

"Baby.... Please hear me out." I narrowed my eyes and snapped.

"Why the fuck should I CHEATER." I heard him gulp.

"Babe.... Please."

"Fine...." I sighed and was prepared to hear what he had to say.

"When I opened the door, Miranda had pinned me down and kissed me... Forcefully making me kiss her back. Then you came down at the absolute worst time. When you called me a fucking cheating bastard' I knew... You were going to take it the absolute worst way. I felt completely broken when you said you were breaking of the engagement me and that you hated me. Please babe.... Forgive me....."

I went silent for a little bit. Then finally answered.

"Put that little son of a bitch named Miranda on....." I heard Chris handing the phone to Miranda. When she answered, I had knew she was trembling and crying.

"W-wha-what...?"

"Is what Chris said true...."

"Y-ye-yes." She stuttered.

"Okay then.... Put Balz on and leave Chris the fuck alone you little bitch!" She handed the phone to Balz and I had told him to wait there. And that me and Ghost would be there soon.