Sick

Sick

(Ricky's POV)

I woke up not really feeling all to well. My stomach had been doing some strange things lately. I woke up around 6 times last night. Groaning slightly loud, I had noticed something. Something was different.

I sat up and looked around. Where's Chris? I got up and looked around. I looked in the bathroom, closet, downstairs bathroom, kitchen, living room, game room, movie room, dining room, the front yard, and the garage.

No sign of him ANYWHERE! Then the back door opened. I had turned only to see Ashley, Balz, Ryan, and Chris, with trash bags. They had been cleaning up the backyard.

"Oh morning guys." Chris smiled at me.

"Morning my love." He said cheerfully. I smiled then looked at Ashy.

"Oh Rick! I have to leave by tonight, or I'm going to miss my flight back to home." I simply nodded and smiled before heading back upstairs.

Before I had even gotten to lay down on my bed, my stomach turned on me and I rushed to the bathroom and vomited my guts out into the toilet. Chris then came in and I swear I could hear him frowning.

He walked over to me and pulled my hair back.

"You alright love?" I wiped my mouth off and looked at him slightly.

"J-just not feeling to well....."

"Oh...okay....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shirt chapter, ran out of ideas. Stay tuned for 'Something Impossible, Now Possible'.