Phil McIntyre

Kim's P.O.V.

2 Weeks Later

To say that the last two weeks have been crazy is an understatement. Vanessa has been going all over the places with meetings. The paparazzi have been crazily on her ass, after people started thinking she was dating Justin. For some odd reason they believe that a follow confirm the relationship. Justin finally found out that Austin and Vanessa were back together. Although they are still keeping it a secret from the world. Austin flew back to Miami the day after Vanessa talked to Rocco, but flew back to California yesterday. Vanessa is still trying to get the boys to get along, but things just don't seem to add up with them. Austin gets upset every time Justin hangs out with Vanessa. Then Justin gets upset every time Austin says something. I understand both guys, but for once can they just be nice for Vanessa.

Today Vanessa was finally going to announce her decision to the boys. She's been going crazy with trying to make the right decision. And to be honest the boys haven't been very helpful. I know they both want her to be successful, but I feel like they're letting their ego get to them. I haven't heard the boys say anything but benefits of their own. They've become very greedy with wanting to be around her. I don't think it's even about her anymore. They just wants to see who can win.

"Kim! They're here!" I heard Vanessa yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled as I make my way downstairs.

I saw Justin greet Vanessa with a hug then Austin greeted her with a kiss.

"Hey Kim" Justin hugged me.

"Hey Justin" I said hugging back

"Hi Kim" Austin waved at me from Vanessa's side.

"Hey Austin" I waved back as a took a seat on the couch.

Vanessa had told me she was going to tell the boys, but she just wanted me to be quiet. I already knew what her decision was, but she wanted me to be there for support.

"You guys can just take a seat on the couch" Vanessa said

Justin took a seat next to me and Austin took a seat on the opposite side of me.

Great, they left me in the middle.. 

"So I finally made up my mind. I already let Scooter and Rocco know my decision. But for some odd reason I felt like this deal had more to do with you guys than the actual managers" Vanessa said chuckling on the last part.

"You got that right" I said under my breath.

"I know you two want what's best for me. But to be honest I didn't even know if this is what I wanted to do. I was so confused with what everyone wanted, I didn't get a chance to ask myself if this was what I wanted. I know you guys see a lot of potential in me, and I thank you for that. Both managers have done a great job with you both. I've just decided that those are your managers, and I'd like for that to stay that way. I am honestly very thankful for the offers but I think they're better of with just you guys" Vanessa explained

"Vanessa, baby don't you think you should think this more?" Austin said doubtful

"I mean you could express yourself with art, just like how you always wanted" Justin said