Brandon

Vanessa's P.O.V.

I wake up to hear Brandon laughing real hard and Austin telling him to keep it low. I get off the bed and realize i still got the cast. Austin's having a doctor come in today to tell me if i really need the cast or not. I really think i dont need it cause my leg has been feeling good for the past week but Austin wants an expert doctor to look at it before. I grab my crunches and walk to the bathroom to get ready. After I'm ready i walk out the bathroom to see Austin sitting on his bed.

"Hey babe!" He tells me.

"Hey" i say back.

"Well doctors waiting downstairs" He says.

"What? Already?" I say surprise.

"Yeah" he says as he picks me up and carries me downstairs.

The doctor checks my leg and tells me that there isn't any reason to have my cast on longer so that he'll take it off. After he takes the cast off, my leg feels free and i start to move my leg, its a great feeling that you can feel the air on your legs again.

"It feels great that the cast is off!" I say happy.

"Well you should keep it moving for a little while cause it probably got use to not moving while it was in the cast" the doctor says.

"Glad too" i tell the doctor.

The doctor leaves and Brandon tells Austin that he wants water. I feel glad that my boyfriend and my little brother get along really well but Brandon always asks me for things and now that he's with Austin its like he's his brother and I'm no longer the sister.

"Why didn't he ask me?" I say upset as Austin walks out of the kitchen.

"He probably doesn't want you getting up because he still thinks you still hurts" Austin says.

"He heard the doctor say i should be walking" i say a little jealous.

"Oh come on babe. Your not jealous are you?" He asked smiling.

"Please me jealous? I just think that... You know what? Just never mind" i said making my way out of the kitchen.

Austin grab my hand pulling me to him.

"Its cute when you get jealous" he says stroking my hair.

"Austin stop" i say trying to get out of his hugging position.

"What?" He says laughing keeping in the hugging position

"Oh don't what me" i say laughing.

"I love you" He says.

"I love you too" i say smiling.

"We should go outside and play with Brandon for a bit" he says letting me go.

"Race you!" I yelled getting a head start .

"Hey! Thats not fair!" He says running after me.

I run out side with Austin following behind me. I saw Brandon playing with

his toys on the back porch. I kept running from Austin, but knowing he a guy didn't get me far.

"Got You!" He yelled as he catch me.

He arms around my waist, he spun me around. I laughed and he slowly put me down. I turned around to face him, but he kiss me as i turned. He tightens his grip around my waist as he passionate kisses me. I lock my arms around his neck as our kiss begins to get heavier.

"Eww!" Brandon yells.

Austin and i both pull apart and turning to face Brandon. My face began to burn as i covered my face, pretty sure that my face was red of embarrassment. Austin chucked when he saw me and started walking over to Brandon. I followed him giggling.

"Really man? Killed our moment dude." Austin says with his hands up.

"Why are you always kissing my sister man?" Brandon said in his cute 4 year old voice.

"Well..." Austin said turning around to face me.

I raised my eyebrows indicating him to answer.

"Well your sister just is really kissable. I mean how can you not?" Austin answered shrugging his shoulders on that last part. We played all day with Brandon until he begin to feel sleepy and fell asleep with Austin's mom.