Roller Skating

Austin's P.O.V

After the Ellen show we went back to my house and I called Becky to come over. She arrived 30 minutes later with the movie World War Z.

"I'll make the popcorn, you two can sit down" I say walking over to the kitchen.

"I can help you" Vanessa says

"Yeah. We dont want to start the movie without you" Becky says.

"Hey I was just trying to be a good host" I say lifting my hands in the air.

"Whatever" the girls say laughing.

"I'll take that" Vanessa says taking the popcorn and putting it in the microwave.

"I'll get the bowl" Becky says opening the cabinets.

"Oh Okay. I see. So I try to make a meal but you guys don't think I'll make it good. So you take over my kitchen" I said joking.

"We dont think your a bad cook. Its that you'll take forever to make the popcorn" Vanessa says poring the popcorn in the bowl Becky gave her.

"Beside you should be glad we want to help" Becky tells me.

"Austin why dont you get the movie started" Vanessa tells me

"Okay" i say walking to screen-room

I get the movie ready but the girls are still not here. I know the girls are probably gossiping and the previews are almost over. I hear the girls laugh coming closer.

"Finally" I say as they walk in.

"The movie is starting" Becky says.

Becky takes her seat and Vanessa takes a seat next to her. Im glad that Vanessa gets along great with Becky but she always sits next to me. She's very quiet and shy, with Becky its like shes talking more to her now. I cant help but to feel a little upset that she doesn't really need me now.

"Austin" I hear Vanessa say bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah" I say confused

"I asked if you wanted to sit here" Vanessa says pointing to the seat next to her.

I stand up and walk to the open seat. She grabs my hand and smiles at me. I wink at her and she giggles saying I still had it in me. The girls wouldn't stop gossiping about Brad Pitt's dreamy eyes so I wasn't able to watch the movie good. After the movie I tried convincing the girls to a game of pool.

"Austin you know a cant play" Vanessa wines

"I'll teach you" I say pulling her to the table.

"So if we beat you whats are prize" Becky asks with a smirk.

"If we beat you in a game of Basketball you take us roller skating!" Vanessa says

"Basketball?" I say shocked.

"Yeah! First one to 7 wins" Becky says.

"You cant beat the master, girls" I say laughing.

"Is that a yes or a no" Vanessa says with a smirk.

"Fine but if I win you two go to the race with me and Alex" I say with a smirk.

"Fine" Vanessa says.

"Im gonna change into my shorts then" I say walking up stairs

"Okay. I'll let Becky borrow some shorts" Vanessa says running past me.

I change right after the girls and meet them down stairs.

"Lets hit the court then" I say walking outside with the ball in my hands.