We're Late

Vanessa's P.O.V.

Austin had left a few hours ago, while Becky was keeping me company. We were having a lot of fun. She asked me more about Austin & My's relationship and how it all start. Later on we talk about Cody and her, how they were doing. I stood up to go to the kitchen, to make us some food but Becky stopped me.

"Where are you going" She asked standing up after me.

"I'm going to go make us some food" I said pointing to the kitchen.

"No you can't eat!" She yelled blocking the way for the kitchen.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"What time is it?" She asked.

I took my phone out of my back pocket and pressed the home button.

"It's 6:16" I say

"What! Omg! We're late! Austin is going to kill me!" Becky said freaking out.

What was going on with Becky? Why was she freaking out? Why was Austin going to kill her? We're not late for anything? What was she talking about?

"Becky what's wrong? What are you talking about?" I asked her

"Come on! You have to get ready! Austin will be here any minute!" Becky said pulling me up the stairs.

"Ready for what, Austin's at work?" I said as we walked towards Austin room.

"Omg! We spend so much time talking I completely lost track of time" She kept blabbing.

"Becky What are you talking abo--" I was cut off when I entered Austin's room.

There was a beautiful red short dress on top of the bed. I walked towards it only to see a black small box next to the dress. I turn to face Becky and she gives me a small nod. I open the box only to reveal a beautiful necklace with a heart as a charm. I slowly close the box and set it on the bed again. I slowly slid my fingers passing the red lace dress to pick up the black flats next to it. They were beautiful black flats with small diamonds on its tips. I know Austin had something planed in mind for tonight. I just needed to be filled in with what It was.

"Becky what's going on?" I turned to face her

"What's going on, is that you have a date tonight and you only have a couple minutes left! So hurry up and get in the shower" Becky said pushing me towards the bathroom.

"What? I'm not going anywhere till you tell me what's going on" I stop dead on my tracks.

"Uff. He said you wouldn't do anything until you knew. Okay so you have a date tonight with Austin. He'll be here at 7:00 and you need to be ready. He wants you to wear his gift, the dress, the shoes and the necklace. Don't even ask where he is taking you cause it's a surprise! Now hurry up cause your already late" She explained.

"I have a date with Austin and you didn't tell me! To make matters worst Austin will be here in a couple minutes and I'm not even showered!" I yell a Becky.

"I know just get in the shower now" Becky says pointing to the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. The dress fit me perfectly. Becky insisted that she would do my makeup but I told her I didn't want to use any. After arguing so long I ended up winning. I was going to put on Chapstick when she forced me to wear lipgloss. Becky was debating wether to curl my hair or have it naturally curls. I walked to the flats and looked at them for a while.

"Why flats? He always gets me heels?" I asked.

"Oh honey, where your going you'll have a hard time with heels. You'll thank him later" She said

I giggled a little while I slipped on the black flats

"Hey, Becky?" I say called

"Yeah?" She said

"Do you think Austin's fans know about tonight?" I say

"I don't think so. I'm sure Austin wanted to keep things on the low" She says

"Oh okay" I say still wondering

"Hey, I think it's best if you just have your natural hair. It's so pretty and you rock it good" she says smiling

"Okay. What ever you say" I said laughing

She pats on the chair next to her and I sit down on it. She starts putting something on my hair and I can't help but wonder what it is.

"Becky what is that?" I asked

"It's helps your hair stay down and not get all frizzy. Also helps your hair feel smooth and it smells nice" She says

"Yeah, I notice it does" I say smiling

While she was fixing my hair, we heard the front door open.

"He's here" she said smiling at me

"No it's the mail man" I said joking

"Here" she said passing me the black box that had the necklace in it.

"No Becky. It was really sweet of Austin but that's something I can't except. I already am wearing the dress" I say lightly pushing the box back to her.

"But Austin said --" I cut her off

"Let's go. Austin's here" I said walking out the room.

I quickly walked out the room. As I reached the stairs, I stopped to smile at the guy standing by the door. Austin was wearing tan shorts and a red button shirt with his sleeves rolled up.

"Wow! You look beautiful" Austin said smiling at me.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad your self. Red really goes good on you" I say as I walk down the stairs.

Austin slowly pulled me in for a hug.

"I know its late but we never really got the chance to celebrate our 10 months anniversary" He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you" I say hugging him tight.

At that moment, I knew Austin had been worried this whole time because we didn't celebrate it. Worried that I might have been disappointed that we didn't celebrate it. In all honesty I didn't care if we did or didn't. I'm just glad he's with me. We slowly pulled away.

"Okay that's get going before we're late" He said chuckling.

"Oh yeah, hold up let my just my purse" I said running up stairs to get my purse.

I went into Austin room and quickly grabbed my purse on the bed. Vicky wasn't in the room anymore,she had probably been downstairs without me noticing. I quickly ran down the stairs to meet Austin. Becky and Austin were talking but, soon stop when they saw me. Becky smiled widely looking at me.

"Have fun girly" She said pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you" I said

"Ready to go?" Austin said stretching out his hand for me to take.

"Ready" I said as I intertwine our fingers

Austin smile at me widely and I did the same.