Nice To Meet You

Vanessa's P.O.V.

I take a look back and I cant see the boys anymore.

"Becky I cant see the boys anymore" I tell her.

"Thats the point" She says laughing.

"Omg! You wanna talk about a boy. Its about Cody, right" I say happy.

"What" She says blushing

"You like him don't you" I say

"How do you know it was about him" she says blushing more.

"You said girl talk and girl talks are always about boys. You also didn't want the boys to hear and they're your two best guy friends. So I figured that you didn't want them to hear so bad because the boy you like is present. Austin's taken and you wouldn't bring me out here to talk about how cute you think he is. So the person left is Cody" I explain to her.

"You know more then I thought" she says giggling.

"So whats going on" I say interested.

"Well I've know Cody way before my albums came out. He's someone I can trust with almost everything but I cant find the way to tell him about how I feel. I've heard he thinks I'm cute but thats different from saying I'm cute and cute can mean many things. I just don't know" she explains.

"You're a smart girl for knowing the difference between hearing by others and the person saying it. Why not just ask Cody" I say

"What do you mean" Becky says confused.

"Don't ask him to tell you because that makes it more nervous for you. Ask him joking around or asking him what he thinks about the rumors. That way from the answer you'll know what to do next" I tell her

"Thanks" she says hugging me.

"Older then me yet I'm giving you advise" I say laughing.

"Austin's a really lucky man" Becky says.

I skate away from Becky so shes not able to feel me scared but she follows. By the look on my face she feels it.

"Whats wrong" she ask.

"Austin brought the word Marriage up" I say

"As in proposing" She says shocked

"No. I don't really know. I'll be 18 in a Couple of days and he'll be 20 after. I don't know if by his age he's ready but I don't think I am. He's begin to call me Ms. Mahone" I tell her.

"Why is it a problem?" She asked confused.

"Because he's never called me that, its always babe or Vanessa" I explain.

"Yeah. Thats a difference" becky says

"Austin's the boy I've dreamed with getting married but I don't want to let him down" I say upset.

"Vanessa he's told me about how good he feels when you do his laundry or make him breakfast. How he loves how much you try to make it perfect for him. That all he needs are your kids running around. He knows you're the girl he wants to marry, that you make him completely happy. I don't think he's ready for marriage yet. But maybe thats he's way of saying he's serious about your relationship and does want you to become his wife one day. That doesn't really mean now" Becky tells me.

"Really" I say

"Yes! Vanessa I haven't seen Austin this happy. I've never seen a couple like Austin and you" she says

"You're right Becky. He's that guy I want to be with and when the question comes up I'll know what to say. Now I'll worry about us" I say happy.

"Thats my girl" Becky says happy.

We skated around for about 20 minutes. I was racing with Becky when something hard hit me and I fall. My head hits the floor and someone's on me and I can feel their weight on me. My head hurts and the pain slowly starts going away.

"Im so sorry" the voices say getting up.

"Its Okay" I say rubbing my head.

Its a guy with dark jeans, a purple and white sweatshirt and light brown eyes I think. He stands up and reaches his hand out to help me.

"Does it hurt" He ask

"Not really" I say standing up again.

"I really am sorry. I was laughing so hard I didn't see you" he says apologizing

"It okay. I wasn't looking also" I say

"Justin!?" I hear Becky yell.

"Becky?!" The Guy yells.

Becky hugs the guys and I stand behind confuse.

"What you doing here" becky asks

"I came to have some time to hang out with friends but I hit your friend here" he says looking at me.

"Oh. Justin this is Vanessa. Vanessa this is Justin" Becky introduces us.

He reaches out his hand and I shake it. He looks familiar but I cant see his face well with his sweatshirt.

"Nice to meet you Vanessa" he says shaking my hand.

"Same with you" I say.

"Your eyes are really pretty" he say looking at them.

"Thank you. I think yours are honey brown but I cant really see them with your hoodie" I tell him.

He takes off his hoodie and I could see his face clear and I knew who he was.

"Bieber!" I say shocked

"Yeah" he says laughing

"OMG! The last person that I thought I would see. It really is a small world" I say laughing.

"Really? Your gonna come at me like that" he says laughing.

"No, I didn't mean it like that" I say.

"I know. I like your purple sweater" he says.

"Thank you. Its my favorite color" I say looking a my sweater.

"Really. Purple's also my favorite color" he says.

"Copy cat" I say laughing.

"You remind me so much of someone. You act just like her too" he says looking at me smiling.

"Really" I say wondering.

"Yeah. You have those beautiful big dark brown eyes like her too" he says getting closer.

"Who" I say creep out.

"Yeah Justin. Who's the girl that looks and acts just like my girlfriend. That you have to say she has such beautiful eyes" Austin says skating towards us and stands by me, putting his hand around my waist.