Visiting Logan

Austin's P.O.V.

I quickly put on my shoe's and made my way downstairs. I walk into the kitchen knowing that Vanessa was probably eating, but to my surprise I found it empty. I turned around making my way to the living room only to find it also empty. I began to feel worried.

"Vanessa, baby?" I yell

"Yeah" I hear from the back of the house.

"Where are you?" I yelled as I walked towards the voice.

"In the backyard" I hear her yell as I see that shes sitting on the bench.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask as I take a seat next to her.

"I just wanted some fresh air thats all" she said shrugging.

I nod my head "You ready to go?"

"Where?" She said

"Well we didn't pay Logan that visit, so how about we take him out to breakfast?" I say taking her hand and standing up.

"Yeah. I really miss him. I haven't seen him in awhile, plus I bet he would love to go along. That kid loves you!" She says as we walk to my car hand in hand.

"I love him too. He's like my little brother, he's got troubles and he knows I'm there" I say starting the car.

"Yeah. He's really lucky to have you" She say smiling.

We drove listening to the radio. We danced to some songs. We were pulling up to Logan's driveway. I got out of the car and quickly walked over to Vanessa's side. I opened the door for her as she took my hand.

"I always get nervous when we go see your family" She says as I close her door behind me.

"Don't worry you'll be fine" I said walking up to the door.

I ring the bell and the door slowly opens to reveal my aunt.

"Hey!" She says existed.

"How's my lovely aunt doing?" I ask greeting her with a hug.

"Great, thanks. You?" She say returning the hug.

"Good thanks" I say pulling apart.

"Vanessa look at you! You get even more beautiful each time" She says hugging Vanessa.

"Good morning and Thanks. I can say the same about you" She tells her.

"It comes in the family" I joke.

"Same old Austin. Come in you guys, I bet Logan will be thrilled to see you guys. He's just in the bathroom right now" She say taking us to the living room.

I sit down on the couch with Vanessa sitting next to me. I put my arm around her waist pulling her closer. We hear a door close and running down the stairs.

"Austin!" I hear Logan yell.

"Hey little buddy! Hows it been?" I say as Logan runs up to me.

I remove my hand from Vanessa's waist to open them up to Logan. I catch him in my arms as he jumps on me, sitting on my laps. I embraces him in a tight hug.

"I missed you Austin" I hear him say softly.

"I missed you too Logan. I missed you too" I whisper.

He slowly pulls apart only to smile when he see's Vanessa.

"Hey Logan" Vanessa says.

Logan smiles wider but hides his face in my neck.

"Why do you always get nervous when Vanessa talks to you?" I ask