He Was Gone..

Vanessa's P.O.V.

Justin and I spend almost 3 hours trying to finish up that song. Although I have to admit it was a pretty amazing song. Justin and I wrote this song on a whole new different level. I could feel the connection we both had with this song. The connection of us both putting so much emotion into this song. I don't know if it's because he was a writer, but Justin was writing with such an emotion.

"Wow! Justin, this is a really good song!" I said amazed.

"I mean... I did write it with one of the best writers." He said all cool.

"I can't believe we wrote this! This is so cool!" I said excited.

"Thank you for staying." Justin smiled at me.

"I'm glad I did." I smiled.

"This song we just wrote, I want you to keep it. You can do whatever you liked with it. You can release it or just save it." He said handling me the journal.

"No, Justin this is your song." I said pushing the journal back towards him again.

"No, this is our song." He said handing me the journal again.

I doubtfully took the journal and looked at the beautiful song we wrote.

"Bu--" I said unsure if I wanted to keep it.

"I also wrote this song for you." He said taking out a folded piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to me.

I set the journal down next to me and unfolded the piece of paper he gave me.

"Unknown" I read the title.

"I'm going away Vanessa..." Justin said quietly but I could clearly hear him.

"What?" I said confused.

"I'm leaving for a while... This song you have in your hands are one out of many songs that I wrote for you. I could never tell you how I really felt. So I wrote them down and turned them into songs. Everything I wish and hoped for is almost impossible for me." He said with a tone that broke my heart, as I could feel the pain in his voice.

"I don't understand, Justin? What are you talking about?" I said not understanding anything.

"You walked into my life, when I was going through a really hard time. You came in and quickly gave everything meaning. It was as if God had purposely put you in my path. You motivated me to be a better person everyday. You took care of me when I didn't take care of myself. How could I not fall for my guardian angel? When I'm not with you, I miss you. Every time you're with Austin, it hurts me. Austin wasn't paranoid. He was right all along." Justin confessed.

I stay quiet. Trying to suck in everything I was hearing at the moment. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen.

"I'm leaving for tour. I'm gonna be gone for a long time. It has been decided that it is best if we didn't keep contact while I'm on tour. I can't handle being around you so much anymore, it's too painful. Austin and you are together, and I need to step aside. I know I'm part of the reason you guys argue. So I'm clearing the path for you guys. I'm doing what's right." Justin said as he stood up from the couch.