Overreacting

Vanessa P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes to see two strong arms wrapped around me. I hear a heartbeat only to notice that my head was resting on a chest. I look up only to find Austin flawless face. What was here doing here? I still upset with him about yesterday. What he said really hurt me. I slow try to get out of his grip, trying not to wake him up. Once I'm out of the bed I walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I decided that I should probably take a shower. I strip down my clothes and hopped into the shower. I soon feel the water slowly run down my face. After I'm done showering I walk into Austin's room to get my clothes. I see that Austin isn't there. I grab a pink tink-top and jean high waist shorts. I change in Austin's bathroom and combed my hair. I left my curly natural hair down, not wanting to do anything to it. I walk out of the bathroom to put on my pink flats. I walk over to Austin's bed to see that it wasn't made? Why wasn't the bed made if Austin slept with me last night? I made Austin's bed and saw his phone charging on his night stand. I pick it up to check the time when I saw his screensaver. It was a picture of us when we were watching mama. He told me he liked the picture but I didn't know he liked it enough to put it as his screensaver. I look down at the phone to see the it was only 9:43 a.m. Wow these people really like to sleep in. I remember my phone was in the guest room were Austin was sleeping. I slowly made my way to the room. I slowly opened the door and tip-toed to my phone. I grab it and turned around to make my way back. I look at Austin and see that he in the same position that I last left him. I tip-toed back to Austin's room. I sit at the end of the bed and unlock my phone. I have a miss call from my cousin Kimberly. I click on her name to call her back. The phone rings about 3 time when I hear her voice.
"Hello?"
"Hey Girly!" I say.
"Oh Hey Vanessa!"
"Whats up? I saw I had a miss call from you? Im sorry I wasn't able to pick up" I tell her.
"Oh its okay. I just wanted to call and see how you were doing" She tells me.
"Well thanks. Well things were going great but me and Austin kinda had a fight last night.
"What? What happened?" She asked surprise.
"So we went roller skating yesterday and I met this friend of Becky. Austin didn't really like how we got along. I get it thought I honestly do. I was a little jealous about Austin friendship with Becky at first. But I know that they're just friends and Austin is with me. I feel like he wouldn't let it go and that irritated me. I guess he just pushed my buttons, that I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. But he ended up saying some really hurtful words. How I wanted him to flirt with me and all. But I swear Kimberly I didn't even think it like that. I wasn't flirting with him or anything, Becky was even there. I was just trying to be nice. Beside our conversation only lasted like 5 minutes" I explain
"Dont worry Vanessa. You guys will work it out. This is something that normally happens in relationships. You guys will get through it" She tries to help me out.
"I don't know Kim. I was kinda really mad so I went to sleep in the guest room. I just didn't want to see him. What he said really hurt. But I cant help feel like I overreacted" I tee her.
"Vanessa he probably didn't mean any of the things he said. Like you said you were a little upset with his friendship at first. If you honestly understand then you'll know that it was his jealousy that took over" she explains to me.
"I know. Your probably right" I say
"I always am" she says
"Yes you are" I said laughing.
"So when you say Becky you mean Becky G?" She asked.
"Yeah. I mean Becky G" I say smiling.
"Omg! Is she really that pretty in person. Is she nice? Omg your so lucky you got to meet her" she yelled though the phone.
"Yeah shes really cool. Shes so nice and up going. We got along so well and kinda just clicked" I tell her.
"Well I'm glad you guys get along really well" She says happy.
"What would I do with out you?" I ask laughing.
I hear her laugh over the phone "You would die"
I laugh and feel someones presence. I turn around finding Austin leaning against the door frame, looking at me. I turn myself back to where I was facing before.
"Hey Kim I have to go. I'll call you soon so we can talk more okay?" I say.
"Okay. Austin's in the room isn't he? But its okay I talk to you soon then" she says.
I let out a small chuckle " Yeah he is. But Thanks. Love you" I say.
"Yup no problem. Love you too girl!" With that I ended the call.
I turn to face Austin again and take a deep breath and let it out. Austin slowly walks to the bed and stands still when he reaches the bed.
"Can I sit" He ask pointing at the bed
"Its your room you don't have to ask" I say chuckling.
He sits down next to me, facing me now. Silence filled the room. I was playing with my finger when I looked up. I meet those hazel eyes that I fell for.
"Look Vanessa what I said yesterday was something I should have never said. That was stupid of me to do. I let my jealou--"
I cut him off when I crashed my lips against his. I slowly pulled away. I smiled when I saw him smile.
"Don't say anything. Lets leave what happened yesterday in the past. I just don't want to talk about it anymore okay?" I tell him.
He nods twice "Whatever you want princess"
"I love you" I say
"I love you too" he says
"Well... Lets do something?" He asked standing up and hold his hand out for me to take. I take his hand and stand up.
"Wow. You're already looking beautiful" he say look at me from head to toe.
I giggle and I feel my cheeks burning.
"Its really cute when you blush. Im going to get ready and then we can do something" He says
"Okay I'll be downstairs" I say peeking his lips one last time.
"I wont take long" he says walking into his bathroom.
"Take all the time you need" I say walking out of his room.