CHAPTER 1

My name is Tamya Taylor but people call me mya, I'm 17 and I stay with my dad in Atlanta I never met my mom. My dad said after she gave birth to me she left the hospital. I guess she didn't want kids or anything to do with me ,I don't have any other siblings or so my dad say, I used to always see pictures of a little girl with big bows in her hair but I didnt know if she was my sister my dad never brought her up or anything so I never asked. My dad never really gave a fuck about me everything i have I got that shit by myself I never had a hand out the only people I can say help me in life is my counselor and jayceon ,But jayceon had to move up north and as time went by we lost contact. but he taught me everything I know, he even helped me get a job well it was a job but not a job job I was selling dope I was in the street with him but I was making money.
Jayceon's uncle was head of the trap on the Northside and he was putting us on I'm talking about big money nobody really knew about that side of me people just wonder who and where I was getting money from. Jayceon was my bestfriend he knew everything about me I still cant believe he had to leave , after he left shit went back to how it was me getting treated fucked up my dad even took my car and all the money I had saved. I tried millions of times to contact jayceon or one of his people but could never reach anybody.

My birthday was fourteen days away and I'll officially be eighteen My dad wanted me gone the time I turned eighteen once he found out what I was doing with jayceon he started doing the most hateful shit to me for no reason at all Getting drunk I'm talking sloppy drunk. He stumped inside my room
"Wassup babygirl" he slurred I knew he was drunk. I stayed quiet, I didn't  have time for this bull shit.
"I know you heard me just get the fuck out" he yelled  I just grabbed my jacket and got up he pushed me down.

"I wish you would leave out this house this fucking late"

"Bring your drunk ass in this fucking room and leave that little girl alone. She got two more weeks then she can get her shit and go" His girlfriend yelled

I didnt respond because that would only make it worse. My dad just walked out and closed my door I sat at the end of my bed with my head down. Shit just hurts sometime I just wish my life was normal everyday it's a roller coaster......

MYAA IN THE MM

ITS SHORT BUT KEEP READING.
THANKS FOR READING MAKE SURE TO VOTE💙😘

KANISHA E❤❤