CHAPTER 28

Mya's POV....

I just took the birth control pills some ugly bitch gave me I couldn't do nothing but cry James rapped me once again. I can't even feel my lower body I'm so sore and my heart hurts.
My life is so fucked up its like when shit just start to look bright I get pulled back into the dark and I try to be strong and act like shit is cool but its not, I was still depressed that I got rapped and abused and called out my named and lied on. Out of all people I couldn't believe Trey didn't Believe me I just feel like he should've known me better then that. I know they've figured out where we are by now and I know trey feels shitty.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard gun shots. "My baby came to get me." Was I could think of.

The door was kicked in and there was james. He picked me up I couldn't even fight him I was so sore and I could feel my lower body. I just screamed a man that was following him punched me in the face and put something over my head and they threw he in the back of a truck .

TREY'S POV..

Dee kicked the door opened and started shooting niggas left from right we joined. I ran up the stairs and I heard a scream it was Mya. I ran towards the screams When I got there they were pulling off in a black van..
"FUCKKKKK" I yelled. I walked in the room to see my sperm donor sitting at a desk getting head from some broad. I shot that hoe in the head he looked up at me in smirked.
"Wassup son"he said
"Nigga I'm not yo son. Bitch ass burn in hell" with that I shot his ass in the head I felt relief knowing his ass dead lord.

"Yo you ain't see the girls in one of these rooms." I heard Gotti say.
I sighed" They took them some place else. I heard mya scream And when I got down to the door they had already pulled off." I said trying to control my anger I was livid I had to shoot his old ass again.
"FUCCKKK MAN" I heard Dee yelled.
"These niggas wanna play. I'm finna bring the fuckin heat." I said.

KEVIN'S POV....

I was just cooling watching Netflix smoking a LI dope.
"Mann I can't" I said laughing at Kevin hart I was watching ride along 2 Until my phone started to ring. "Tf who calling me this fucking early..."I thought.

I looked to see it was Dee I answered.
"Wassu-" I was about to say.
"MANN THEY GOT THE GIRLS" he yelled into the phone
My heart dropped.
"Df you mean..WHO?"
"That weak ass nigga James we almost had them Mann come to trey trapp."

With that he hung up I was now mad asf. I been wanted to knock James and his brother off. I got up and quickly put on some clothes. Yelp I was naked in my house so fuck y'all.😂 I grabbed a duffle bag in put all my guns in that bitch and ran out the door and jumped in my black on black truck and pulled off. While I was on my way destiny called I ignored it.
That bitch been blowing me up talking about why I haven't Been coming to the baby's doctors appointment. Bitch one minute its my baby then the next its Trey's. That hoe got me all they way fucked up She not about to pin no baby on me. Yeah me and her had our nights but I know I wrapped it up. I'm not talking to her until she have the li bastard I just want my DNA test and if the baby is mines I'm going to man up and take care of my responsible.

I pulled up to the trap and jumped out with my duffle bag. I walked inside and everybody & they daddy was in this bitch. This nigga James fucking up he got my blood sister, and her closest friends he got to be ready to die.

I walked up to his office I walked inside to see Dee Mya's Dad, Trey, Jay,Treys uncle and some more niggas I dabbed my people up In sat next to Jay.
"So whats the move I'm ready for what ever"I said taking my guns out loading them up.
"We can't move right now. Well we can but I have no fucking idea were the fuck his pussy ass at." Trey spoke
"I got some niggas on it" his uncle spoke.
"I'm telling you if my daughter gets harmed I'm going crazy." Mya's dad spoke.

I looked at his ass Like he was stupid. Bitch ain't you the same nigga that put her out your house and left her damn near for dead.
"No disrespect. You know what fuck it take how you want to. Why the fuck you here my nigga? Ain't you the same pie ass hoe ass nigga that put Mya out and damn near left her for dead? I don't see why you here. Seeing you just makes me just wanna take yo fucking life right here right fucking now...Weak ass nigga."I said getting mad even more I knew my face was red I felt that shit
"You don't know me. or nothing bout me young blood." He said
"Aye hold the fuck up nigga. What you mean young blood ain't with all that shit cuh. Calling me blood in shit, make this young nigga put some hot in yo fucking chested. Young blood....Ain't this some shit."I said
"Sit yo pie-" before he could say some I shot his ass in the knee.
"Chill the fuck out Kev" gotti said
"Mann hell nawl his weak ass might know what's going on. He might be working for james and yall got his weak ass right up in this bitch" I said sitting back down I could fell my fucking blood boiling.
This nigga wanna start being daddy now. His pussy ass I should end his fucking life now. And trey wanna sit like he lost his fucking mind. Let his brother harm either one of my sister or my future baby moma I'm fucking some shit up and that's on everything I love

TREY'S POV...

I sat there listening to Kevin go in on Mya's dad. I sat there just thinking until he said "He might be working with james" I jumped out my seat and walked over to his ass and pushed him down.
"What you know my nigga" I asked calmly.
"Fuck you mean nigga I dont  know shit I'm here for my daughter. The shit I did in the past leave it there. I'm just hoping she'll forgive me I wanna be here for to see her get married one day and-" he was aout to say until Dee cut him off.
"Man shut the fuck up with all that emotional ass sad ass shit we don't give a fuck " he
said

I called my nurses in to help his ass I sighed and sat back down" We gone find the girls just be calm" my uncle said.

"On some real shit I dont want to hear nun of this shit." I said getting up leaving.

I wanted to fucking cry. I felt like all this shit is my fault  If only I would've listened to everybody when mya was rapped. I should've believed her I know mya isn't the type to just lie in lie about something that serious. I was still fucked up in the head with that destiny shit  I was just I don't know. Now that the smoked cleared I feel stupid. And I know Mya isn't going to forgive me I fucked up and ain't no turning back
I walked clean out the trap to my car I was about to pull off until my uncle tapped the window.
"You cool nephew" he asked.
"Yea I'm good unc" I simply said
"Just be coo I gotcha we're going to find the girls. Just keep a positive mind about it." He said
That's why I fucks with my uncle no matter what happens he always knows what to say. I feel like He's the only mf that understands me, well him and mya. I just wish I could go back in time to fix shit. I know she's not just going to up and forgive me This shit is really eating me up to know she's not going come to forgive me, I called her every name in the fucking book. And that shit makes my heart burn when I think about it, when I think about her crying from the words I said to her just makes it burns even worse, now that her and Dee together it just makes it more Harder for me. I know me and Mya will never be together because of my stupid ass.
"I know unc I'm just about to get my shit together We're going to handle all this this shit later today." I said.
"Bet that " he said dabbing me up.

He walked back in the trap and I drove off.
This shit is really fucking me up I sighed and continued to drive.

MYA'S POV.....

Me and the girls layed on a bed that was on the floor. All i could do was cry."Dee were you at baby" I thought as I continued to cry.. l couldn't stop crying we all we're damn near naked We all had on panties and bras.
I felt shay hands on my shoulder" We're going to be ok mya we all strong everything happens for a reason you never know why" she said sniffing .
I only nodded as I continued to silently cry I was hungry as fuck I hadn't ate since I dont know when. A single tear rolled down my eyes as I closed my eyes and slowly went to sleep.
____________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING . MAKE SURE TO VOTE BEBBYS😘😊💕

KanishaE💓

Kevin in the mm😍😋😝😜