CHAPTER 25

Next day

JAY'S POV...

Me Trey and Gotti was just chilling smoking a li dope at the trap.
"A Trey you heard about what yo baby moma did." Gotti asked Trey
"Talking about that club shit."he asked
"Hell yeahh." I replied
" I went straight off on her ass bro. I told her to chill she pregnant with a seed that could be mines. I really don't get Mya beat ha ass two fucking times in she still fucking with her." Trey said
" I don't know what she got going. But when the last time you talk to James" I asked
"Its been like a week or two. Why?"
"I'm just asking G." I said in a tone cause Trey dumb asf he had Mya well almost had her but he fucked that up I wouldn't blame mya if she never talk to his funky ass again.
"Why you said it like that."
"Nigga you know why."Gotti said
"Man y'all need to gone with all that bullshit. Mya lied to me Mann both y'all niggas know I trusted her."
"Nigga you need help cuhh. When a person say they got ra- "I was cut off by trey
"Yea I understand but if mya say she was a virgin were the blood at. When I went to my moma house that morning blood was no were to be found."
"Common fucking sense that man could've clean that shit or anything see you jump the rope before you thought this shit through, I know james your brother but you gotta think bro"

That nigga couldn't even say shit. l've been trying to stay quite but I love mya like my sister. And Evey time I see her I wanna go kill James hoe ass I didn't run up on that nigga yet but when I do. Lordd be with him is all I'm going to say.

MYA'S POV.

Me and Dee was watching Tammy He was laying on my stomach.
"Mya" Dee called out.
"Huh"
"When you gone be my girl."he asked smiling
"What that mean"I said playing
"Well I got feelings for you. And I want you to be my girl."
"Is that right."
"Yes it is. I'm tired of playing with yo ass I want us to be together. I didn't know I was gone catch deep feelings for you. These 2 months has been like no other. So would you be my girl Tamya Lashay Taylor "He said looking me in my eyes.
"Yes I will be your girl Davion Tawan Woods" I said kissing his lips.
"Oooowiee do det shit again"he said loud making me laugh

I kissed his lips again in again He got up in kissed me. He added his tongue I didn't know how to But I went with the flow I pulled back in Dee still had his eyes close making me laugh.
"Boy stop."
"You don't know how to kiss man." He said laughing .
"Yes I do"
"Not tongue though"he said smiling
"I'm going to teach you though"
"When" I asked
"Come hea" he said all sexy in shit.

I sat in his lap an We started to kiss slow I got hot. I guess I said fuck it I want some dick cause I was finna take his shirt off until he stop me.
"Nah I don't think you ready for this yet." He said looking me in my eyes.
I sighed"Yes I am "
"No you not I know you not.
"You get on my nerves"
"Mmhmm is that right"

Before I could respond he was between my legs.
"I got some for your ass" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. I bit my lip.

He kissed my neck all the way down to my pussy.(y'all just don't know how much I hate the word pussy I would've said pounanny but some people don't know what that is.😂)