CHAPTER 4

TREY POV

Mya just beat the fuck out of destiny. I was so fucking mad yo I yelled at mya and she yelled right back at my ass that shit was a turn on I can't lie . she was so cute when she yelled and when she was mad it was crazy.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you like that Tamya it's just that you can't be letting what my girlfriend say get to you like that," I said looking down at her.

"She pulled my hair first though!!!!" she yelled at me.

"You need to chill I'm trying to talk to you calm"

"OK were we about to go " she said with attitude

She was so cute when she mad it took everything inside me not to laugh at her tho man .

"We finna go home were you think we going . I said with a attitude to see how she would react

"Boy you didnt have to get smart "she said smacking the side of my head

"Hit me again"
"What you gone do"
"You gone see "I said pulling up to the house "

She got out before me , as soon as I opened the door she pushed me down and started running up stairs laughing. I fell hard asf I didn't go up there right then cause I knew she was expecting me so I fake like I went out the door and I heard the shower running . "I'm finna get her ass" I thought  I went to the kitchen and filled a pot with cold ass water and went up stairs to the bathroom. I knew she didn't see me come in because the way the bathroom was made. I took off my shoes first tipped toed in I moved the shower curtain and throw the water on her she slipped and screamed loud asf , I damn near pissed on myself I walked out the bathroom Still laughing.

"STUPID MUTHAFUCKA " she screamed to the top of her lungs causing me to laugh harder

"I TOLD YO ASS NOT TO HIT ME " I screamed back to her Laughing

I went to my to call James to check on destiny .

"Hello"james said into the phone
"She straight bro." I asked
"Hell nawll nigga her jaw broke in her nose she on her way to the hospital now tho"

"iight bro she'll call if she need me hit me up after school."

"Why you trying get off the phone so quick nigga'.

"'fuck you talking bout G.

'You know nigga what yall doin.

"Nigga we not doing nun why you so worried about what we doing i told you to call me when school get out now bye pussy "i said hanging you.

As soon as i put my phone down mya came running jumping on me hitting me hard as a muthafucker .

"YO ASS WANNA THROW COLD WATER ON PEOPLE WHILE THEY IN THE SHOWER "she said still hitting me

I push her little ass on the floor and sat on her since she wanna be all angry in shit.

"GET UP OFF OF ME YOU HEAVY" she yelled

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"TREYYYY" she screamed'

"Say you sorry first "

She laughed "fuck you and your sorry"she said causing me to laugh
"You better say it I started pushing harder.
"OKOKOK I'm sorry.. dang." she said between laughing.
"That's what I thought" I said getting off her

When I let her up she pushed me on the bed she was playful asf I liked that in a girl to.
"Stop playing I said while laughing
"Say you sorry first mf ."she said laughing
"NO" I yelled While laughing
"OK she said grabbing my phone and going to my Facebook account.
"What you doing " I asked
"Waiting for my sorry until then I'm finna delete your pictures.

I got up causing her to fall I grabbed my phone from her and quickly put it in my pocket mya got up and pushed mhye I couldn't help but laugh because her little self trying to get mad in shit I didnt even move , she punched me in my chest I laughed in my head because my ass felt that , I pushed her to the wall in we made eye contact before I knew it we kissed.

MS JONES IN THE MM

KanishaE💓😛