CHAPTER 12

MYA'S POV.

I was in my room just thinking about what had just happened with Kevin and trey. when James stood at the frame of my to door looking at me weird asf , man I couldn't take his retarded ass nomoe first this nigga tried to rape me now all this shitt.
"What the fuck you looking at. You lucky I ain't tell your mom or trey yo ass tried to rape me."I said to him

He didn't say nothing but I could see he was angry he walked inside my room quick  and shut the door.
"Bitch who the fuck you think you talking to you. He said walking up to me
"I mean ain't you the only one in here right " i said getting mad
"You funny and if you say some I got some for your ass  "he said rubbing my thigh I pushed his hand back.

I was about to get up but he pushed me back down.
"nahh were you going "he said griping my waist
I tried to get away from him but he was to strong .
"Don't try nothing stupid baby girl trying to get away just gone make it worst. Now be a good girl and remember what I said goodnight."he said walking out.

I just laid across my bed and  cried, why everything has to happen to me.What did I do that was so bad that all I receive is bad. Someone walked in my room and I played sleep I didn't want anyone to see me cry. "Mya you woke" trey said
"Nah. I'm just laying down "I said not moving
"Ok. well my mom is sleep and James gone and I'm bout to head out you need some."he asked
"Nah im good call me when you get there boo."
"OK .see you later ."

When he walked out I got up and got my sleeping clothes out so I could shower , I grabbed everything and headed for the bathroom I was so happy when Trey said james was gone because I was scared that he was gone try something I was scared for my life . I took a 30 minute shower , I got out and dried my body i put on some lotion and put on my clothes then headed back to my room and guess who I met eyes with James "damn "I mumbled. I kept walking he said something but I couldn't hear so I just ignored it.

When I got to my room I had 12 missed calls from Kevin. I wasn't mad at him but at the same time I was. he wanna go fuck Trey's girlfriend. Shit  just crazy and trey gone be dumb as the fuck if he stay with her ass he saw that shit for his self but hell that ain't my business.
I turned on my TV and flipped throw the channel's then my phone started ringing.
"Hello"
"I'm hea but a nigga lonely"trey said into the phone
"Go to sleep then"
"I don't want to come over here with mhe"
"No trey you have to get use to being there by yourself "
"You right but why now ."
"Got to sleep goodnite."
"Huu goodnite Tamya "

When he hung up Kevin called and I answered.
"Yes" I answered annoyed
"Mya are you mad at me "
"Nah"
"Yes you are cause you didn't call me Kevin K"
"OK Kevin you know I'm mad at you. why would you call and ask a stupid ass question like that"
"Mya I'm sorry I was drunk and one thing led to the other.
"Ok Kevin I understand but wassup."
"You remember when I told you I had some to show you after graduation .
"Yeah"
"Well I want you to meet me somewhere."
"Really right now its like 2 in the morning Kev"
"Please mya ."
"Orite were at "
"Imma text you the address"
"Ok"

I hung up and went to my closet. I put on some sweats and my blue and black adidas shirt with my blue and black Adidas , he didn't tell me what to wear so .

I grabbed my keys and walked down stairs. I texted ms.Jones phone to tell her I was gone ,I should've just went to treys apartment but nahh I wanna be difficult in shit . I got in my car and went to the address he sent me about 20 minutes of driving I pulled up . it was a hotel this muthafucka got me at a hotel this shit better be good or I'm going all the way off I swear .

I walked inside the lobby in I didn't see anyone so I called Kevin .
"Were are you"
"I'm in room 206 come up "

I hung up and walked to the elevators and pressed 2 . I was really annoyed I didn't want to come in the first place. I should've never answered my phone for his nasty ass just thinking about it made me mad all over again , I walked to the room when he opened the door and stepped to the side my eyes widened .

Quick update☺

KanishaE 😉