CHAPTER 10

Mya's POV....

My dad was standing in the middle of the crowded cheering for me I looked at him for a sec and I looked at ms.Jones she had a look on her face that I couldn't read I walked across the stage quickly I went over to Ms.Jones.
"What's wrong babygirl"
"My dad is here and I don't want to talk to him or see him I'm ready to go."
"Don't worry he's not stupid he probably just wanted to see you walk across the stage"she said smiling I nodded and walked to were Kevin was.
"What's wrong "
"Nothing why"
"I can just tell by the look on your face there's something wrong."
"Nah I'm OK"
"No your not"
"Yes I am now stop bitching"I said making him laughing every time I tell him to stop bitching he laughs like the shit be funny when I be dead ass serious
"Stop saying that you don't say it right "
"What you mean"
"You got a little accent"
"For- I was about to say when someone was calling my name behind me I turned around seeing my dad I let a breath out and turned back to Kevin.
"Ta'mya Lashay Taylor I know damn well you heard me"
"What do you want De'shawn "I said calling him by his real name
"Who you talking to like that I'll slap your LI ass in yo mouth."
"Man who the fuck are you I'm no longer your daughter and your no longer my dad so get the fuck out my face G " When I said that he walked off and trey walked over to us. "Who was that " trey and Kevin asked at the same time Kevin and trey never met but I told trey about Kevin I honestly don't think trey likes Kevin for some reason. I  might just be tripping.
"That was my dad .
"Ohhokaee "they both said .

I seen trey look at Kevin weird as fuck but I just ignored it and waited until graduation was over.

After graduation ms.Jones wanted me to come home so bad so I did and you want believe what Ms.Jones brought me she got me a muthafucking car . It was a 2015 Camaro I was so happy that I cried. I walked over to ms.Jones wiping my tears it's crazy because i only been here for two weeks and a half but I knew ms.Jones damn near my hold life I always looked at her as a mom.
"Thank you so much ms.Jones " I said hugging her tight
"No problem baby girl " she said smiling at me
"Thank you . Thank you for everything "
"You know I wouldn't let you be out in the streets because of your dumb ass dad and who ever the LI bitch that he's with " she said

I stopped for a sec cause I never heard Ms.Jones cuss like that I had to laugh.
"Thank you ms.Jones I love you " I said hugging her.
"I love you to now here you go have fun"She said handing me my car keys .
"OK I'll see you later.
"Orite baby"she said walking inside the house

I was just about to drive off until I noticed that i was still in my gown. I turned my car off and went to change clothes .I showered first then I put on some black true religion skinny pants a black shirt that had gold writing on it with my black and gold 12's , I left out the house it was now 6:20 and I just call to see were Kevin was.
"Hello" Kevin said answering the phone
"Wassup Kevin K Where you at? 
"Wassup Taylor T and home getting ready"
"Were you about to go "
"Graduation party you want to go."

When Kevin first got to that school he had every girl up on him like I said he would. he had so many hoes on His dick when he go there that shit was crazy bitches running up to him like he trey songz or some shit. He hated that shit it stopped after he cussed a few bitches out. them hoes swear we together but we really just cool. We friends hell 

"I don't know"
"Really Mya. I'm gone come get you so be ready ."
"Ohyeah I got me car today "I said to him excited
"For real what kind "
"A 2015 camaro "
"Why you trying to be like me and shit " He said laughing after 

Kevin had the same car his was white on white tho . While mines was black on black.
"Boy stop and text me your address " I said hanging up.

I stopped at the gas station cause I wanted some chips and this lady just was staring me up and down like she knew me I didn't say nothing I just got my chips and left i headed to Kevin's house. I pulled up and got out i knocked on the door and a shirt less kevin stands in front of me I looked a his tats that he had on his arms and chested. Damn I thought to myself ,"you gone come in or just stare at a nigga all day "he said smirking.
"boy shut up i was looking at that tat so "I said shooting my middle finger at him
"Its not my fault staring at me like um your last meal of the hour ."
"Haha very funny now go get ready before I change my mind."
"Girl bye"he said in his gay voice that had me weak as fuck .

I was sitting in the living room waiting for kevin then this girl that looked so familiar walked In the room "kevin when is mo- she was about to say until she seen me sitting there "hi my name is Shay and I'm guessing your are Mya "she said smiling
"Yes I am "I said smiling back
"Girl my brother be in his feelings about you. but I see why you are very pretty."she said
"Thank you "I said laughing.
"Your welcome "

We started talking getting to know each other for about 30 minutes that's when kevin walked in the room interpreting us ."I see you guys have met" he said trying to sound white and shit.
"Yeah we did now come on dude." i said to him

We all got and our cars and drove to the party I wanted to drive my own car cause I knew I was gone leave early and Kevin probably didn't want to leave . on the way to the party trey was sending me pictures of god knows what when we stopped at a light I seen that he sent me pictures of his apartment I'm guessing ms.jones got him for graduation it was nice I smiled the light turned green .

We pull up and got out kevin came to my car and he grabbed my hand we walked in the party and all eyes felt like they were on us and the next thing I knew people were taking pictures I just notice kevin and I had on the same  fit . "Kevin " I said hitting his arm .
"Wassup baby "

I paused and just looked at him then we went and sat down . the DJ was going in. he fucked up when he played freak hoe . I grabbed kevin and I ran to the dance floor and I started tweaking to the beat. I really don't know what came over me but I was turnt l looked to the side and see shay tweaking like a pro on some dude. I looked a her she looked at me and we hit a slit for me to just be meeting shay I can see in the future we gone be tight . When the song went of shay came over to me laughing. I was confused at first until she stopped then spoke . "Bitch I didn't know you can throw that ass like that. and let along hit a slit."
I started laughing but before I could destiny and another girl walked up to us.

KanishaE 💙