CHAPTER 35

SHAYS POV .....

China up above....

I looked down and seen jaden with blood all over him.

"Omgg call 9-11" Keria yelled

"GET THE CAR TREY" Gotti yelled

Trey ran and got the car and pulled it around.

"Y'all meet us there"Trey yelled pulling off.

I ran and got China. I ran out and lock the door. I jumped in the car then mya drove off.

We ran every light stop sign etc. I held China tight. I looked up mya was crying her face was red as a fucking tomato and you could tell she was mad and sad all at once she could lose China's brother.

Hell I'll be mad as fuck to shit its a 50/50 chance he's dead and for what? All I wanna know is who shot in my house and why cause they just brung the real shay out of me now....

Mya's POV .....

I drove though every light stop sigh etc. A bitch was highly upset I'm ready to fucking kill me a bitch right now. So much shit was running through my head like what the fuck? Who the fuck? Why the fuck?.

Gotti's POV...

We speeded to the hospital and half way there jaden kept saying some bout a note and a phone and some else soon ass we pulled up he said to trey.

"Take care of my sister man" then closed his eyes

Trey started crying ain gone lie I did to This shit hea' was said as fuck After all the killing and shit i do this shit right here had me fucked up

Trey ran inside the hospital.
"I NEED A DOCTOR" He yelled the bitch sitting behind the desk looked up and looked back down.

Before i could say some Mya ran up to the hoe and started beat her ass she grabbed her ass from behind that desk and went to work. Security soon came and broke it up because neither of us was gone break it up with her dumb ass.

They came and got jaden like 5 minutes ago And took him into surgery.

"FUCK CUH" trey yelled when the girls left out cause li China said she was hungry

Everybody knows when trey mad just let his ass be for a little minute. I remember when I was tryna calm his ass down and he call his ass going off on me I when back off on his ass. We Square up and both of our shit was leaking. But the craziest thing about it is after we done squared up me and this nigga sat back and smoked us a fat ass blunt and played 2k.

Jay got up and walked to trey and I did the same.

"Calm down fam we got this shit alright" jay said.

Trey turned to us. "Man China asked me was her brother gone die just now fam. Shit so fucked up when I find out who did this fam I swear to god im gone do they ass dirty" trey said.

"Already fam. But what he was saying bout a note and phone" I asked

"Shid i don't know. But I'm gonna go to the house and check his stuff today and ask the doctor to check his clothes for a phone. Then we gone go see what the fuck going on" Trey said.

"Hell yeah I need to go roll my cameras back" Jayceon said

"And I need to go change clothes" trey said.

I threw them the keys in they left.

"Aye bruh" jay said.

"Yeah" I said looking at him