CHAPTER 27

DEE'S POV....

We pulled back up at the trap. I Dabbed Gotti them up and jump in the car. I got in and started the car I called Mya to see was she hungry or some. I called but no answer I looked at the phone" the fuck going on" I thought I called 3 more time. "She might be sleep" I thought
I pulled off and dove back to Neshia's house.

We all pulled back up at the same time. I jumped out I looked at the door and some wasn't right it was cracked. Gotti, Trey and Jay walked up behind me we looked at each other and pulled our guns out. I walked in with my gun first, I walked straight to Mya's room She wasn't in there but I walked in the bathroom blood was by the door so was Mya's phone it was cracked up in all. I punched a hole in the wall at this point I'm fucking heated Gotti them ran to were I was
"Wtf happened" Trey said.
My eyes were black and my face was now red.
"They got kindnapped" was all I could say or think of

I was so fucking mad.
"FUCKK MANN" Gotti yelled.

MYA'S POV ..

I looked up to see James he had this evil ass grin on his face. Tears started to fall as two big heavy set dudes came and got Shay,Neshia and Keria out the room. They all screamed my name making me cry harder James helped Destiny up she looked at me and laughed. I wanted to beat her ass but these chains were so heavy.

He pushed a button and I started to move up and up. Before I knew it I was on the wall. The chains were around both of my legs and arms. I started to cry."Dee were you at "I thought.
"You crying"Destiny said laughing

I wanted to beat her ass. She just wait until the boys come get us I swear on my life I'm going to beat the fuck out of this bitch pregnant and all.
"Shut the fuck up you stanky hoe.While your stupid ass helping james you need to be trying to find yo fucking baby DADDY. cock sucking ass bitch he must be your baby daddy" I said with so much hate and anger.

She laughed"Awee. I wouldn't say things like that if I was you Missy."she said grabbing a bull wip I raised my brow. She slong it and it hit me across my stomach.
"AHHH" I screamed
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" She said doing it again.
"Destiny stop"James said.

She looked at him confused.
"Why"? She asked
"You know what get the fuck out before I let her loose" he said lower me down to the ground. He let my arms free but my legs were still tied up. I wrapped my arms around my stomach and cried in pain.
"Where's Shay and Neshia them"? I asked James.
"They good"he said walked up to me He kneeled down to my level.
"If you do what I say you won't get hurt or I won't kill you or your friends just give me what I wont ."he said calm

I only nodded my head yes while saying a little prayer . I was scared I had nothing to defend myself I didn't won't anything to happen to me or my girls so I had to do what I had to do when it comes down to shit like this.

JAME'S POV...

I took the chains off Mya's legs. "Now if you try anything I'll kill you and your friends" I threaten her.
She nodded her head .

I pulled her close to me"Now give me some of that nookie"I whisper in her ear.
I put my hands on her waist and moved them lower and lower until i was at her panties. I put my hands inside of her panties and being to rub her clit while kissing on her neck.

I knew I found her hotspot because she was holding back her moans.
"Let them out " I whispered in her ear.
"Mhmm " she moaned.
I got her were I want her.

I pulled her panties off gently. And got between them legs. In being eating her out she tasted good.
"A..Ahhhh Ja..Jamess please "she moaned out.
"Please what" I said putting two fingers inside of her.
"Stop please"she said I looked up seeing she was crying but did I gave a fuck I kept going even faster she was going crazy. I tighted my grip on her thighs because she tired to run..

She soon came but I kept going. And the next thing I knew she squirted.
"Ahhh omg" she moaned out I quickly pulled my manhood out and slid deep inside of her. She gasped
"St..stop it..it hurts" she said crying. But I didn't care her pussy was so tight I loved it.
"Shit"I hissed
She started pushing and hitting me I punched her ass in the face.
"Stop... What I told you damn" I said she only cried
"YOUR HURTING ME JAMES" She yelled
"Shut the fuck up I didn't hurt yo ass yet Keep yelling I just might will.."I threaten again

I got my nut in left her ass right there naked. I stopped in my tracks. "You on birth control."i asked She shook her head no."FUCKKK" I thought.
I walked up to her and grabbed her. I put her panties and bra back on and picked her up.

My dumb ass didn't use a fucking condom. I got to get her some pills or some
She was shaking In shit. I went to were I had my nurse's and shit at.
"Y'all got some birth control pills"I said laying mya down on the bed. She looked dead I shook my head oh well. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

NESHIA'S POV...

Me, Keria and Shay were all in this room in our panties and bra. We couldn't stop crying. " I know the guys coming for us" I thought.
Destiny walked in the room were we was. I wasn't surprise this hoe had some to do with this bitch just dont know who she fucking with.

DEE'S POV..

We pulled up at James trap. We all had our straps on us so we was good trey had a key we walked inside and no one was here. So I just started shooting while tears started to escaped my eyes.

My baby can be hurt. Hell she could be dead by now I wanted to fuck some shit up and I wasn't gone stop until I had my baby back. I was so fucking heated all I wanted was blood.

They walked up to me with tears falling from there eyes also." Chill Bro we gone get our girls back" Gotti said we shared a Bro moment until trey said some.
"THAT NIGGA AT HIS DADDY HOUSE GOTTA BE" he yelled out in anger

He didn't have to say shit else we all ran out that bitch nigga trap. Trey jumped in the drivers side and speeded in the direction of James dads house..

We pulled up 10 minutes top we jumped out and I kicked the door in.

I started shooting niggas left and right taking them out. These niggas just started a war and I'm gone finish this muthafucker. I kicked another door in and I seen nothing but naked bitches they were bagging weed I reloaded my clip and let that bitch rip.
____________________________________________________________
SHORT CHAPTER **
THANKS FOR READING😎 MAKE SURE TO VOTE.💙

KanishaE💕