CHAPTER 30

Mya's POV ....

I looked up at James  we made eye contact before Dee sent two shots his way. They went to straight to his chest. Before I could react we heard police sirens from a distance Dee picked me up and ran to the black truck and we speed down the road. I looked up to see all eyes on me I just put my head down I know I shouldn't feel sorry for James but I do After all the shit he did to me I felt sorry I honestly didn't know why. Maybe i'm tripping i think that nigga drugged me cause ain't no way in hell i suppose to fell bad i was suppose to kill his ass myself ,i shook the feeling away i really needed a blunt right now.

I looked up again trey and I made eye contact. He looked at me with sorry eyes but I shook my head. No I wasn't going to forgive trey after everything I just wanna take a nice bath in smoke some weed. I looked at Dee he was looking a fucking mess he needed a haircut bad His hair had grew out so did jays they all looked fucked up but relived to see us.

The way back to Atl was quite. Dee explained to me that he moved my stuff to his new house and I'm staying with him for now on only nodded. The girls have to move in with they nigga and shay is moving in with Kevin.
"Do I have to move in with you Kev" Shay asked
"Nahh you can move in with ma in dad"he said with no emotion
She sighed" Only until I get on my feet" she said.
"I can get you a house it's one right next door to me" he said to her 
She smiled "that would do."

I look at Dee who was already looking at me he pulled me into his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry" he whispered
"No um sorry." I whispered sitting up kissing him.
He hugged me so tight its like he didn't wanna let go. He finally released me and i cuddled up against him then closed my eyes...

TREY'S POVV.......

I sat there looking at Mya and Dee talk in kiss. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. I was about to get on Instagram until I got a call from one of my LI babies.
"Wassup ma" I spoke into the phone.
"You gone come see me bae" she said into the phone
"Yea maybe later on i'm heading back to the A  now"
"OK babe just call me."
"I will babe" I said hanging up .

We were now pulling back up to the trap all the girls were sleep on they niggas chest while shay was sleep on my shoulders. I just went on a head and picked her up I'm not gone lie shay a bad LI some. But she my sister so let me stop I was about to lay her down but her eyes flutter opened. I smiled at her she smiled back and she jumped out of my arms.
"Where's Kevin"she asked
"He down stairs " I simply said about leave.
"Ok"she said following me.

We walked down the stairs and everybody was in the back. Me and shay walked in Mya looked at me and rolled her eyes. I just turned around and walked out the door but stopped in turned around.
"Y'all know what to do" I said to Gotti and jay.
They nodded and I dabbed them up. me  and Kevin kilt all that shit we had going like grown men i respect him just like he respect me. 

I dabbed some of my workers up and walked out the trap. I jumped in my jag then pulled as soon as i was about to call that baby back Destiny ass started to call. I sighed but answered.
"What you want cuhh" I said stopping at the red light.
"Im hungry Trey" she said crying.
I sighed"what you want man"
I could here her smiling "McDonald's..two Mcdoubles no pickles extra onion add mayo and a large fries one spicy ranch mCchickens some cookies and a large tea . and I want everything well done" she said I looked at the phone and shook my head..
"Orite." I said pulling up at McDonald's.

I got her food and was headed to her place now that we got the girls back I can get back on my shit. I pulled up in her drive way and hoped out leave my car running. I knocked on the door and she opened it looking big as ever I wanted to say some but I just walked in I sat her food on the sofa and walked out of her house. Destiny knows I'm not fucking with her with her stupid ass i jumped in the car then pulled off.