CHAPTER 14

TREY'S POV.

I woke to mya wrapped in my arms she was so beautiful it doesn't make any since . I want her to be my girl but I just don't know yet.
I unwrapped my arms from around her carefully so I wouldn't wake her. I knew she was sleepy so I didn't wake her I put her phone on silent so no one could wake her up.
I went in the bathroom and handle my business . I was hungry asf but I didn't feel like cooking so I went to put some clothes on.

I put on some denim shorts with my white Jordan shirt with the blue jump man on it and my blue and white 12's they didn't even come out yet. I order mya some to with the same air fit imma leave her a note telling her to put it on we gone take some pictures for the gram I smiled to myself thinking about it. I went out to the car, unlocked the doors, and got in.

I knew that by the time I got back, Mya would be up. Her fat ass would probably be hungry. I decided to go to McDonald's to get breakfast . Then maybe go to the trap for a little while. yelp I'm in the drug business me and James no one knows but destiny. People only knew my street name no one really saw me, well my face. But I was thinking about telling mya. but I don't know how she would take it .I got my food in headed to the trap. I pulled up in got out I walked in.
"Wassup boss " my security guard big T said to me. I wasn't the boss yet my uncle was turning everything over to me next month and a nigga was happy as fuck. "Wassup T " I respond

I walked to my office jay and gotti was in there counting money ."wassup nigga "gotti and jay said "wassup y'all . I know one of y'all niggas rolled up." I said to them
"You already know "jay said .

I sat in counted money and smoked a couple blunts until mya called.

MYA'S POV.

I woke up and trey wasn't in the bed with me any more. I got up and did my hygiene thing and went back in the room I was hungry as fuck so I called trey it rung two times and he answered .
"Hello"he said slow
"Trey I'm hungry bring me some to eat".
"I had McDonald's earlier why you didn't call"he said laughing
"Mann trey stop playing bring me some to eat.
"Orite bebby. What you want?
"Burger king.
"Iight I know what you want already . you got your clothes on I left you .
"Nahh where they at .
"In the living room. And don't be walking around my house naked either"he said
"Boy if I want To I can now hurry up before I come find you.
"I forgot you got a car why you want to get it yourself .
"Ion feel like it " I said pouting
"Awe stop pouting daddy on his way.

I laughed " orite daddy "i said  laughing hanging up before he can respond.
I went to the living room and put the clothes on since I was already in panties and bra. when I was done I got a call from shay asking if I wanted to got shopping and get my hair done and I said yes . Just when I was about lay down trey walked in.
"Damn finally .
"What that mean I'll take my food back MF.
"I'm sorry "I said laughing.
"Where you going today.
"To get my hair done and go shopping.
"Here "he said giving me a black card.
"What's this for.
"Go have fun that's my card"he smiled hard .
"Nahh I'm good .
"Girl if you don't stop playing imma slap real hard.
"Is that right"
"Yes yes I am"

I got up and pushed him he fell slow as fuck I was laughing so hard that I fell ."see you play to much "trey said getting up
I couldn't stop laughing. I finally got myself together and walked were trey was he was laying in the bed on his phone.
"TTTRRREEEEYYYYY. I yelled as I sat on his back
"What you want.
"You mad at me "I said pouting
"Yelp now leave me alone
"Nopee "I said hugging him from the back "Say you not mad.
"I'm not mad Tamya'
"Yes you are you just said my real name
"OK I'm not mad you happy.

I smirked "yes yes I am "I said getting up
"Now here you go and call mqqe when you done .
"Orite" I said leaving out the room.
I went and ate my food. When I was all done I told trey I was about to go. He said OK and be safe. I walked out the house and jumped in my car.

I texted Shay to let her know I was on my way to the hair salon I couldn't wait to see her. I pulled up at the hair salon shay and two others girls was outside waiting for me
"Wassup boo"shay said hugging me
"Wassup bebby.
"Ohh this is keria and neshia .
"Wassup boo"they both said
"Wassup y'all."

We walked inside and sat in the chairs.
"Mya you need to try color hair"shay said
"Yea like purple or some."Keria said
"Nah like red"neshia said
"Imma try red then.Even though I don't fuck with that color" I said smiling
"Girl you gone be fine." Keria said making me laugh

I Smiled and told the lady what I wanted .

After we left the hair salon we went to the mall . we walked inside the mall and went straight to the Food court ."Mya look how that boy over there looking at you. I turned around and it was this fine ass boy behind me he was Caramel with green looking eyes and he was like 6'2 or maybe talker he looked at mhe and licked his lips. He was about to come up to me until somebody walked up to him .I rolled my eyes because it was Kevin .

Him in three more dudes walked over to us the boy that was looking At me he sat next to me. Kevin gave him a look he laughing in turned back to me.
"What's yo name ma"he said this nigga had a accent I damn near died
"Mya. And what's yours ." I asked smiling
"Dee you need t-

He was about to say .until Kevin said something to me.

KanishaE 😋
Short update