CHAPTER 32

2 months later......

Mya's POV....

Its been two months since I've ,well me in my girls have been back and things have been ok. But things with me in Dee have been falling apart, I believe its because I dont give him no pussy I feel like he should still respect my decision when I say in not ready if he cheating on me I swear before god I'm fucking some shit up Or I might just not give a fuck, I'm going to be hurt true enough but why sit in fight over a nigga For what? Just move to the next correct me if wrong.

I know y'all wonder about me and trey. Well we not on good talking terms but we have to talk being that I'm now the Baby CEO of the trap  But he know I'm not fucking with his ass.
Jayceon and Shay are together they're just so fucking cute, they tired to keep there relationship low key but they wasn't fooling me. I haven't heard from ms. Jones since the day at the mall. She was all I had and I still can't believe she did me like that. I wanted to take her the car back but I got to thinking Fuck her ass im keeping this bitch.

But me and the girl are out at the club having a girls night out.
"BITCHH THIS MY SHIT" Keria yelled
We got up in ran to the dance floor dancing to twerk by the city girls. I felt arms snake around my waist I looked up in seen some niggas behind My girls We gave each other that look in hit a spilt at the same time.
"Oooohhh shittt" the whole crowed said.
We laughed in enjoyed the rest of our night.

Me in my girls went our different ways. I was going to stay with Keria but she was about to get her some dick so I just headed home.
Mariah Carey We belong together. came on in I started singing along I stopped at a light in my mind went straight to trey.
"FUCK THAT NIGGA" I yelled changing song to Fuck Boy by Trina.

I pulled up at the house and seen another car in the front yard. I looked again it was only Dees baby mama she a cool girl I have no problem with shawty. I jumped out my car and went inside I unlocked the door then walked up the stairs I looked in baby A's room and she was fast asleep, I raised my brow noticing her mom wasn't in here.
I went inside me and Dee's and my mouth dropped. He was eating her pussy I laughed dryly Dee jumped up trying to talk I punched his ass in his face.
"Bitch don't fucking touch me. I swear to god imma shoot you in yo fucking dick." I semi yelled
I looked over at April.
"And bitch you lucky your daughter in their sleep or I would've beat yo ass. You know what it ain't even worth it." I said.
Walking out the room.
"IN HAVE MY SHIT PACKED BEFORE 12 . IF NOT IM SHOOTING YOU OR HER." I yelled walking out the house.

DEE POV......

"FUCK" I yelled
I knew I should've stop fucking her ass last month. But Mya wasn't giving a nigga no fucking pussy what was I suppose to do I got needs just like her ass.

But still I know I'm in the wrong I should've just respected that she didn't want to have sex yet.
"I'm sorry" April said
"It's coo " I said walking in the bathroom.
I fucked up in i fucked up big time. I washed my face and walked back in the room and April was putting mya clothes inside Gucci duffle bags I just looked at her .
"What? That girl crazy in who finna get shot. Not me.
"She said so seriously .

I walked well ran to the kitchen in I was laughing like a muthafucka Mya had her spook as fuck
April walked in on me.
"I don't see shit funny. You sitting up her laughing in shit. That girl is hurt in yo ass laughing. You need to be crying You sat up in cheated on her." She said
I gave her a confused look.
"But I cheated on her with you so you soun- " she cut me off.
"You know damn well I didn't want to do it. Yo ass know what you did to get me in that fucking bed with you. Even after I told you I didn't want to do it anymore after I met mya. She really don't deserve this shit n you know it You lost a good girl Dee and you know she's not coming back " She finished .
I only could look at her because she was right.

"Ohh we cant talk now"

...
"The fuck I thought I'm finna get my baby in be out" she said walking back up stairs.

I soon heard the door slammed.. I sighed in walked up the stairs to shower.

I showered and tried to call mya. But of course her shit was off. I sighed as I thought about what babymomma said and I soon fell asleep..

TREYS POV....

"We will be right back" jay said leaving out the door with gotti in the girls
I only nodded.
I sat there thinking about destiny and that baby. I wonder who's the father.
I also heard her ass was with everything that happened with the girls being kidnapped I wanted to kill her ass, Jay told me don't do it spare her ass. I only did it because she pregnant.

Me and Mya are back talking. But we don't talk how we did, but its all cool we getting there slowly.

Somebody bust thro the front door. I grabbed my gun in slowly walked up front  I bumped into mya she was crying her eyes out.
"What's wrong M" I asked
"Nothing" she said
I pulled her into my chest.
"Get off me trey" she yelled into my chest crying.
"He cheated on me trey. I can't believe this" she said sobbing into my chest .

I sat my gun on the table by the door un picked mya up She only covered her face in my shirt and continued to cry.
I made it to the den. I sat on the couch while she was still hiding her face.
"Mya" I called out
...
"Mya it's ok. I know I'm not your favorite person right know and I'm sorry for all I said to you. Your the realest person I ever met. You kept shit real with me from the start. I feel like all this including Dee cheating on you is all my fault. If I would've only listened to you. You would be with me and not him. I know this because the way you would look at me and just the way you act around me I felt love when I would be around you and I still do. When all that shit happened I was feeling guilty, I also felt empty without you being around that's when I found out that I was in love with you. Tamya Lashay Taylor I love you and I'm sorry for everything baby girl I promise I am. Please forgive me." I finished.

I looked down at mya who was smiling hard but she was still crying She sat up and wiped my face. I honestly didn't know I was crying, I been wanting to get that shit off my chest for the longest

"Yeah what you did was wrong. Yeah what you said was wrong. But u know i can't stay mad at you for ever. I didn't plan on staying mad. I was waiting for a real apology from you yeah I'm still hurt because I loved you well i love you. Trey you and your family was all I had  Y'all all hurted me from what james did to you breaking me  the only reason I got with Dee was to stop thinking about you . Yeah I had feelings for him but he couldn't take your place your spot. The only reason I'm so upset is because what if I would've gave him some pussy and I find out he was cheating. I would've killed his bitch ass he's not worth my fucking time With his duck ass And I forgive you. And I love you to Trey Glenn Jones.." She said looking up at me .

I smiled in kissed her. She added tongue. AWWW SHITT MYA GOT SOME FREAK IN HER TONIGHT" I yelled in my head. I tough her how to kiss like this She pulled away in pecked my lips..
"AWWWW MY BABIES " the girls yelled making mya pull her gun out. I laughed.
"You need to stop yo shit" shay said laughing.

We ate in just chilled for the rest of the morning...

GOTTI N THE MM.

THANKS FOR READING MAKE SURE TO VOTE U GUYS🌀💙

KanishaE💕

I'm going to go proof read when I'm done with the book .😘😘