CHAPTER 22

MYA'S POV.

1 Month Later.

Things have been OK the pass month I haven't talk to trey or ms.Jones I guess she believed her sons like i thought she would but its all cool tho i was off it I was still hurt about what trey said that shit fucked up then I heard he got destiny pregnant. I seen it on IG and Facebook but I bet its not his he's just stupid dumb and retarded but hey that's nun of my business .
Gotti and Jay take me to his I break all the drugs down and make the shipments. I need to be king pin around this bitch the way I do this shit.
but as for james I haven't seen him and I'm happy I didn't he probably kill mhle because I told trey about him rapping me. I'm not worried about it no more gotti gave me a 9mm so I could defend myself. Gotti and jay think that James is lieing I told them I wasn't lieing and that I was a virgin before he rapped me. I showed them the papers and everything they said trey still wasn't falling for it. I told them to leave it alone they went off on me so I just let them do them. keria and Gotti and jay and neshia they so cute to me I still cant believe they got together.When shay got back and I told her what happened she wanted to kill James and trey ass I had to stop her she went off she was crying and all. I wasn't in shock but it made my heart warm to know someone cares.

Me and Dee have been talking lately we go close over the pass month
he was trying to get with me I just told him I wasn't ready for a relationship he understood were I was coming from and every since than we been going out and stuff .

I Was in the guess room that was at neshia's house laying down on facebook . When I got a call from Dave one of my workers , Well me in trey worker He said that it was something I needed to do at the trap and hurry im guessing they wanted me to body one of them hoe's or make a shipment ion know.

I got up in put on some sweat with a white Nike sports bra I put my hair in a high bun with me 11s Grabbed my gun and my keys an walked out the room.

"Were you going "jay and neshia asked at the same time because I had my gun in my hand .
"Trap"I simply replied while walking out the door .

I got inside my car started it up and drove off towards the trap.

25 minutes later I pulled up at the trap. Not looking around me to see who all was here I didn't care to be honest. Every time I come here the niggas be all up on me like damn nigga let me breathe. Ainn gone lie some of em be cute but I'm still not fucking with them.

I walked inside treys office with my gun in my hand. Every time I come here that's were I go. I walked in to see Dave and trey talking . "Damn, Dave set me up his bitch ass."  I thought. I looked at trey in rolled my eyes and looked at Dave.
"Wassup Dave." I said ignoring trey bitch ass.
"Mya we need you to- he was about to say until trey said some.
"Why you here."Trey said with so much fucking hate I wanted to cry I just walked out the office .

"Dave I'm done "I said as I walked out .
"MANN LOOK AT WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID. MYA WAS THE ONLY MF IN THIS BITCH THAT KNOW HOW TO BREAK THE DRUGS DOWN RIGHT AND MAKE SHIPMENTS. N YO ASS WANNA BE STUBBORN" I heard Dave yell at trey witch made me stop out side the door." Damn this nigga bold" I thought.
"Nigga who the fuck you talking to. you must don't know I'll end your fucking life right here right muthafucking now. This MY trap if I don't want the hoe here ion want her here you get it." Trey said calmly I walked my ass back in there when he called mhe a hoe.

"WHO YOU CALLING A HOE MY NIGGA." I yelled
Trey laughed" You bitch. Why you still here get the fuck out cuhh." He said making my heart brake into pieces.
"I dont know who the fuck you think you talking to but you got me and life fucked up cuhh. I'm no where near a hoe yo suppose to be babymamma the hoe with her dick sucking ass with yo stupid Just so you know the hoel had a train ran on her the night after the party. And I can't be to much of a hoe you wanted me Bitch ass. " I said in walked out

Dave was looking shocked asf I wanted to laugh but I was being serious.

TREYS POV

This pass month has been hell for a nigga. Destiny's ass calls me every five minutes talking about she having pains in shit she really starting to work my fucking nerves.
with that rape shit mya pulled that shit still stuck on my mind .With all this shit going on I damn near forgot about my trap But I know jay and gotti had everything going good.

I pulled up at my trap in jumped out .
Dabbed everybody up and walked to my office dave ass was in there smoking a blunt. Dave was my nigga but not one of my day 1 niggas he was cool tho.
"Nigga what the fuck you doing in here." I asked dave
"The fuck it look like nigga . I'm smoking a blunt."he said taking another pull from his blunt.
"Nigga who you talking yo ass - I was about to say until I saw mya walking in she was looking good  with that gun in her hand that shit so sexy. She looked at me in back at dave.
She looked at me with hurt eyes like I give a fuck she lied to me and I trusted mya man I trusted her She rolled her eye at me.
"Wassup dave "Mya said ignoring me.
"Mya we need you to- dave was about to say until I cut him off.
"Why you here"I asked .
She gave Me a look in walked out.
"I'm done dave." She said walking out.

SKIPPING WHAT THEY SAID TO EACH OTHER.

When mya said that I wanted to killed destiny's ass I swear this hoe trying to put a baby off on me.

JAMES POV.

Everything going just how I planned it trey believed me so did my moms they some dumb muthafuckers like I thought . Since her hoe ass wanna run her mouth she just don't know what I got up my sleeve next.

Bitch gone wish she never said nun.

KanishaE 😶

Shay n the mm