CHAPTER 20

JAMES POV.

I was sitting in my trap smoking a li dope waiting for my uncle to make his finale decision. On who was going to be boss over everything well basically the head pin of Atlanta. One of my patnas walked in my office .
"Wassup folks ."my Patna said
"Wassup"I said dabbing him up .
"Damn I know you mad ." he said
"What you mean" I asked confused
"Oh you a ain't get the word, your uncle made trey king pin" he said looking at me
I got so mad I punched the wall I was ready to kill my uncles ass he knew I deserved that shit not trey ass. I had to call my uncle I couldn't let this shit slide cause this fucked up he didnt let me know shit.
"Hello" my uncle said into the phone like this shit was sweet or some shit.
"Nigga don't be answering the phone like this shit funny or some, You could've told me that trey was head pin unc."I said mad
"Boy dont call my muthafucking phone like that no more the fuck ,you know damn well you not ready to be in charge you next in line so wait yo fucking turn you might not even be next ." he said and hung up that shit pissed me off even more.

I just left out the trap and speeded home I was 38 hot. I got home and walked in slammed the door mya looked scared .

"Boy what's your problem."my mom asked walking down stairs.
"My bad mom I didn't mean to" I said looking up at her

"Oh okae."my mom said .

"And in going to NY on a business trip. I don't know when I'm coming back" she said

"OK ma imma hold the house down" I said trying calm my nerves

"Orite" babe she said kissing my cheek going back up stairs and I followed. I went straight to my room.

Later that night..

I was still upset about what happened but when my mom left for new York about a hour ago.
I was happy as fuck I was gonna take all my anger out on mya's ass she was in the shower right know tho.

30 minutes later she was out the bathroom. I was down stairs so she could think I was gone. About 15 minutes later I went back upstairs her lights were off and so was her t.v I opened the door quickly.
"Myaa "I said
"James get out" she yelled it made me mad I slapped her ass and ripped her clothes off while she cried and yelled. "Shut the fuck up bitch " I said slapping her making her yell louder she tried her best to get me off of her I pinned her down." And you better moan to" she only cried
I started licking her clit and finger her hard I stop licking her clit and pulled her by her neck and stuffed my dick down her throat I was throat fucking her ass.
She Bit my dick thats were she fucked up at."You stupid bitch "I yelled
I pinned her arms above her head and roughly entered her. she screamed to the top of her lungs I put all my 9 inches inside her and laughed at her because she brought this on her self.

I was fucking the shit outta her and could give two fucks that I was rapping her she was just crying she didn't even scream anymore just layed there . I felt my self about to nut I pulled out and I nuted all on her pussy and stomach and walked out.

MYA'S POV.

I just layed there crying my eyes out like why ,Why this always happens to me everything bad always happens to me It was 2 in the morning and James came back in my room and did the same thing to me again I cried and cried my eyes out it was now 5 O'Clock on the dot. I got up and I was so sore and I could barely walk but I quickly got up and just put on a big t shirt and grabbed some clothes and left. I quickly got inside my car speeding to treys house no matter how hard I tried couldn't stop crying .

I pulled up and slowly got out and I notice blood was all over me it wasn't on my seat because I sat on a blanket I throwed it away and walked inside his apartment still crying I walked straight to the bathroom. I looked inside mirror shocked I had no bruises or nothing My face was red as a fucking tomato. I splashed water on my face before slowly stripping out my clothes avoiding the pain. I was so sore it was like it was about to die.

Took a shower first then I soaked in the tub.

I limped inside treys room and laid down crying myself to sleep.

TREY'S POV.

I was just getting off the plane it was 12 in the afternoon. I was tired asf I wasn't about to stay and Cali with them fools they tricked me up there I was mad as fuck but them hoes up there  and got some good ass head to I just might go back one day.

I pulled up to my apartment and walked in I went straight to my room and notice that mya was in my bed knocked the fuck out . I went to shower 10 minutes later I got out and put on my gym shorts and a shirt .

I got in the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and she jumped she looked up at me and started crying.
"What's wrong"I asked
"Ja-ja-mmes ra-rap-ed me"She got out

I felt my blood boiling and just got up and put on my Nike's i left out the house . I was mad as fuck that nigga nasty as Fuck and sick as hell. Mya was calling me I didn't answer I was focus on beating james ass I swear I might kill him and tell my moma he went back with his daddy.

I pulled and jumped out and unlocked the door i went straight to James room he was sleep.
"GET DF UP BITCH." I yelled while slapping his ass
He got up.
"Wtf wrong with you man".
"Bitch you know what you did nasty bitch." He gave me a confused looked
"The fuck you talking bout cuhh." He asked
"You raped mya nigga" I yelled
"What the fuck no I didn't who the he told you that. Bitch do I look like a damn rapist ." He yelled
"Stop lying I'm getting mad I'm Finna knock yo ass out." I yelled back
"She wasn't even here last night nigga . well she was but when ma left she left like 3 minutes later How the fuck imma rape her if shes not here, And I wouldn't do no bull shit like that And you know it. That little bitch might just want some attention." He said
"So you telling me you didnt touch her ."I asked
"On everything I didn't."
"This bitch stupid as fuck My bad bro we good" I asked
"Yea we good."

I walked out feeling dumb as fuck  mya lied to me and that shit fucked my head up. I trusted her I thought she was different but she's just like every other girl A HOE.

KanishaE 😥

Dee n the MM