CHAPTER 31

THE NEXT DAY....

MYA'S POV....

I woke up on Dee's chest. He was holding me so tight I tried to get loose but he wasn't having it.
"Baee stop" Dee said pulling me closer. I layed there just thinking he really loves me. I honestly don't know if I'm in love with Dee I mean yeah I got love for him but I'm not in love. I hate to say it but I loved Trey in I can't help my feelings. I just wanna hate him but I can't All the shit he said hurt my heart I thought he loved me to be honest.
"What's wrong babe" Dee asked
"Nothing why"
"You crying"he said making me touch my face.
"Damn.. Ainn even know " I said getting up going to the bathroom.

It's like the words Trey said to me just kept replaying inside my head. I cried as I took a shower 20 minutes later I hopped out and brushed my I finished my hygiene then walked in the room to see Dee on his phone. He quickly hung up I gave him a look an went to my pantie in bra dresser i put my panties on and dropped the towel grabbing my bra putting it on.
"Whats wrong" he asked.
"Who was that on the phone" I asked saying fuck his question.
........
"You can't hear" I said
"That was um..- he was cut off by his phone.

I walked up to him grabbing his phone.
" hello"I said into the phone
"You coming to pick us up right" it was only shay
"Yeah. All y'all at jays right. " I asked
"Yes" she said
"OK let me get dressed in imma be over" I said hanging up.

I looked at Dee he was looking crazy as hell
"Where my money that I had in my duffle bag." I asked walking to the closest.
"In yo trunk "he said going to the bathroom.
I found a quick fit in grabbed my cheetah print purse in walked out the room..

MYA'S FIT N THE MM....

I'm pissed off at Dee I feel like he's already hiding shit from me. I sighed in kept walking down the stairs I walked into the kitchen to get some to drink. I bent down to get a coke out the refrigerator I felt arms snake around my waist I knew it was only Dee. I got out of his hold in grabbed my keys.
"What is your problem Mya" he said with a attitude.
.......
"So u cant hear Tamya" He yelled in I chuckled
"Who was that on the phone Dee" I said calmly
........
"The fuck I thought" I said walking out. But turned in grabbed all his rolled blunts that was inside his cigarillo box.

I jumped in my car. I started it and Dave east cut it Started to play y'all that's my man
I speed out the drive way in lit my blunt then went to pick up my girls.

Dee' s POV....

I sighed as Mya walked out the house but turned around in she grabbed all my blunts that I rolled. I wanted to say some but I knew she was gone go the fuck off on me.
I know y'all wondering who I was on the phone with I got this girl name April pregnant. I don't know how to tell mya but it was before her time. I know she gone be mad The baby four months old Her name is Antiana Marcy Little  I want to be in my daughters life.
I don't wanna be one of those Dead beat ass lame ass pie ass hoe ass niggas that don't take care of his child you feel me. I hope mya understands were I'm coming from to think about it I just found out last week. I wanna know why she keep her from me So I called her ass.
"Hello" She said into the phone.
"Question. Why you kept my daughter from me April.
"Well Dee I thought u would denied my baby so I was like fuck it. Until I got to struggling. You know I have to work in my momma low down ass acted like she didn't want to watch her so I had to call you up. But I didn't cause I still had the same thought. Until last week ."she said
"Forreal you thought I would Deni my child. I know I didn't wrap up that night."